Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glee fans holla back! Who is your favorite character? (possible spoilers!
So I KNOW there has to be some Glee fans on these boards. REPRESENT!

I hate to start out with a complaint but is it just me or has season 4 been a real disappointment? I hate most of the new characters because I cant relate to them at all. They seem to be really bland and have little to no backstory.

That said, the first three seasons of Glee were awesome! I loved the original cast. and am sad that most of them only have supporting roles at best now. \

So who are you favorite character(s)? Mine would have to be Mercedes! I LOVE her singing and how she can belt out a note yet she can sing just as delicately as she wants when the time is needed. I love her sass too. .She doesnt take flak from anyone. The same for Santana as well. She doesnt take sass from anyone and usually deals it back better than they dished it in the first place.

Mike and Sam are total eye candy. Eating-hot-dog

I don't watch it but my friend dose. I'mma asker her what her favourite one is and why. She just has to txt me back lol :p

Glee is my guilty pleasure...sigh.......I really like Santana though...or Blaine.

I gave up on Glee some time ago but I enjoyed it while I saw it. My favourite character was, believe it or not, the guy in the wheelchair (sorry, I can't remember his name). I also liked Mercedes, especially when she sang "You are beautiful" who sang it with so much more conviction than the author, James whateverhisnamewas.

LONDONER Wrote:I gave up on Glee some time ago but I enjoyed it while I saw it. My favourite character was, believe it or not, the guy in the wheelchair (sorry, I can't remember his name). I also liked Mercedes, especially when she sang "You are beautiful" who sang it with so much more conviction than the author, James whateverhisnamewas.

Artie is the guy in the wheelchair

Have you heard/seen the duet Mercedes and Santana did of the Adele songs Rumor Has it and Someone Like You?(it was a mashup)

Its pure perfection!

I would link it from youtube but you have to have 50 posts or more to post links or pictures Sad

Really, my favorite was La Isia Bonita ft. Ricky and Santana...... 1.(Ricky is freaking hot) and 2. I just like the song.

Ok I got a txt back. My friend is super confused as to why I need to know this but she likes Brittney!

And her reason was
Quote:Idk?

Yeah I think Ricky is pretty hot but alot of his music has the same umm...I guess sound. It has that Latin/salsa/spanish twist on it. Nothing wrong with that mind you, I would just like some variety from the same artist. Even when he did Sexy and I Know It on Glee he had to put a Latin twist on it.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:Artie is the guy in the wheelchair

Have you heard/seen the duet Mercedes and Santana did of the Adele songs Rumor Has it and Someone Like You?(it was a mashup)

Its pure perfection!

Thanks Kwaliikitty, I was just being too lazy to look up his name. No, I didn't see that duet, as I said, I gave up on Glee some time ago. I'll see if I can find it on YouTube.

Now, who's your least favourite character? I really didn't like Rachael - far too pushy, and Finn - far too bland.

Rachael...her character was just...blah.....She can sing, no doubt about that but her character was just too annoying.