Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glee is rubish!!!
Glee is created by a gay man (or at least one of the co-creators/executive producers)

I understand why glee is popular with the tween and teen crowd, but how most people over the age of 16 kind find the show all that interesting, but than again I've only seen like 15 mins of like one episode.

An now for a bit of hypocrisy, i seen this on Facebook the other day and watched it like 3 times. An every time i watch i laugh my ass off.

"Can I be honest? I don’t understand the difference between an elf and a slave".....Genius

If they got rid of the singing and dancing and the rest of the cast. An just had this chick walking around talking to people, cause I would watch that.

Any Tv show or musical production released mainstream is used to make money at the end of the day.. Glee you either love it or hate it - but I don't think a show so successful can just be called rubbish :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Any Tv show or musical production released mainstream is used to make money at the end of the day.. Glee you either love it or hate it - but I don't think a show so successful can just be called rubbish :p

Money money and objects are all that people think turn this worl!!

The American life died, and these people who make this stuff are trying everything to keep it alive!!

If you stop watch this stuff, progrmmes alttle more interesting will be made!!

I absolutely love Glee. I thought Season 2 was great all around, the Britney episode early on was one of the most awesome things ever.

And towards the end, Sue's sister dying, that episode was incredibly touching. I shed a few tears Sad

You guys, I love Hannah Montana. Tell me THAT's rubbish, I'll destroy you.

ZackT Wrote:And towards the end, Sue's sister dying, that episode was incredibly touching. I shed a few tears Sad
Definitely one of the better episodes of the season.

Sweetlad, taste is subjective. At least Glee has the power to hopefully do some good - I'm not sure the same can be said of a reality hit like Jersey Shore or yet another procedural.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:You guys, I love Hannah Montana. Tell me THAT's rubbish, I'll destroy you.

:tongue::confused::tongue:

my mom thinks that glee sucks
i think that glee is funny