Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glee is rubish!!!
jbrowder24 Wrote:Definitely one of the better episodes of the season.

Sweetlad, taste is subjective. At least Glee has the power to hopefully do some good - I'm not sure the same can be said of a reality hit like Jersey Shore or yet another procedural.

I agree taste is subjective.

probably should like glee, but its just isnt funny to me, most US comedy is'nt funny to me. The jokes arn't ever really realistic so I just sit asking wtf???

Glee is light hearted and has comic moments I also like that one story could make you feel something then they put a song with it and you are like :'( - Again the funeral ep where they chose that song for her sister I was nearly over the edge ! And another I remember with kurts dad being ill and kurt sings hold your hand COR ! Rachels song was awesome too Smile The original one !
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Ok so I kind of like glee. (I am from Ohio...well Northeast ohio). But for the record Jane Adams is not a School for bad girls. It closed like 10-15years ago. It was a tech high school for women and it trained in multiple fields (my mother went there in the early 70's for high school). But lets get real hear TV, Movies, Music and any other kind of media is ment to make money. Money is the source and median that makes almost all tangible things possible. But I like the songs. And another thing Ohio is not one big cow town.

Red Dwarf any day for me!!

But if you want something about coming to age as a gay person watch 'Surger Rush'....

I know why I hate it, it reminds me of High School Musical....

Wonder what the chances are of another Columbine killing spree.

BENDERBOY Wrote:Wonder what the chances are of another Columbine killing spree.

hmmmmm if I went to a school like glee I would of done it in the first year lol!!

I thought Glee was great fun until the last part of the season when Sue said she was going to kill the Glee Club...NOT funny or entertaining for me and I didnt' tune in after that when I saw that in the previews for the following week. They blew it there with me.

I have never watched a single episode of Glee and have no intention to start watching it. Sounds to high school-ish for my taste.