Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Globetrotter: How many countries and cities have you visited?
As a globetrotter, how many countries, cities and towns have you visited so far? What is your favorite country, city and/or town you visited?

Argentina --> Mendoza, Córdoba, Rosario, Buenos Aires

Uruguay --> Montevideo, Colonia del Sacramento, Punta del Este, Piriápolis, Carmelo, Dolores.

Easily, Montevideo and Mendoza take the win
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I havent travelled abroad much, mostly in my country. But couple places and in some places i spent time about a month or been there several times:

Sweden
Estonia
Spain (mostly on south)
Greece / Kos
Gibraltar
Turkey
Marocco

And i like visit sweden... Maybe because it feels like being at home (and i speak/understand swedish a little bit).

Countries visited: Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario & Quebec), Egypt, England, France, Grand Cayman, Honduras, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Mexico, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Maarten (French & Dutch sides), US (all states except Alabama, Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Mississippi and New Mexico, plus Puerto Rico, St. Croix and St. Thomas)

I love Iceland although I wouldn't live there (the darkness in winter would kill me). I enjoyed Italy and Malta a great deal. I like the weather in the Caribbean (favorite town would probably be Marigot in the French part of St. Martin) but the social problems and storm danger might dissuade me from living there.

Favorite US city I've visited might be Portland OR. I could definitely handle living there. There is a lot of stuff to do, I like where the area is going politically, the surrounding countryside is pretty, it's close enough to the ocean that you can get there easily.

Alone i have visited Venice and Prague

I've never been outside my country. I've traveled many cities in my country though.

Oh you're own country also counted?

Well, the hometown, DUH. Pretty much everywhere in the Vth region, Villarrica, Temuco, Rancagua and Pichilemu in the South, and that awful awful Santiago.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Well.......I have been to Canada. Um....that's it! Loved it though. Would love to go to England, Spain (grandparent immigrated from Salamanca), Germany and Switzerland.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Apart of Germany, my own one: 25 countries.
Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Morocco, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, USA, Canada, Mexico, Estonia, Slovenia, Croatia, Greece, Turkey and Tunisia.

My favourite being the USA.
Cities and towns? Way too many to count, but my favourites were Las Vegas, Helsinki, Paris, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Trondheim, Freiburg, Seattle.

I lived in the U.A.E. For 8 years and the U.S.A. For 30 years. I have visited Pakistan, Turkey, India, Jakarta, Italy, Spain, Greece, Mexico, England, Ireland, Canada, Norway, Sweeden, The Virgin Islands and France.

Here in the U.S.A., I have lived in Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, California, New York, and South Carolina.

~Beaux