Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gmail
LONDONER Wrote:... I have written to Larry Page, CEO of Google to give him my opinion ...

Evilgrin1
ok, we will see how that works out

MisterTinkles Wrote:I hate Google. Try not to use it at all, but some systems run off it.

I dont use Gmail......tried it once, hated it.

I used Yahoo for years, until they fucked it up and removed their support system/help center.

So now I am back to AOL, which is the first email system I ever started using. Funny Im back to where I started, after all these years.

AOL? OMG, they are the worst! I wouldn't use them if you paid me. I'll never forget that some in the UK had their e-mail accounts blocked because they mentioned the town of Scunthorp and AOL thought it was something filthy!

I use gmail on my phone, haven't noticed any difference.

LONDONER Wrote:AOL? OMG, they are the worst! I wouldn't use them if you paid me. I'll never forget that some in the UK had their e-mail accounts blocked because they mentioned the town of Scunthorp and AOL thought it was something filthy!

Well, a couple years ago, I had to move my email accounts 5 or 6 times in one year, because all of a sudden, I couldnt send or receive emails. Went through all the "big names", and then went through some local email services, and they all didnt work right. And most of them had NO tech support of any kind!

So I ended back at AOL. Have not had any problems since.
So until AOL screws up, Im here for a while.