Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go ahead. Admit ya done it
ShiftyNJ Wrote:just glad to be out of the scene before this became a thing. I installed Grindr for like a minute when it first came out, geeking out at the idea of finding the other queers in the neighborhood. Quickly learned that was a bad idea.

I forget if I shared this one - "Saving the iGays"

Yeah........... I remember my one and only Grindr experience real well. June 2009 when Jay came to visit and said, "lookie at this new gay app! Let's set up a profile together!" It was sort of fun for 48 hours.... or seemed to be fun. Grindr people spilled over to our facebook pages ... and then to all our facebook friends, gay and straight and family... and we got out of grindr but some of the guys from there still were lurking in facebook.... and things got real bad... I mean BAD!!!!!!! We killed off the facebook accounts and it still went on... A total nightmare.

But we can joke about it.... NOW. We learned a big lesson.

*Snickers* I don't talk to guys without no face

I will have to watch the video later. My mom is in town for a visit and is sitting about 5 feet from me and I am frightened about what words might be said on the video if I press play.Scared-smiley-face

Iceblink Wrote:I will have to watch the video later. My mom is in town for a visit and is sitting about 5 feet from me and I am frightened about what words might be said on the video if I press play.Scared-smiley-face
Good call.

Iceblink Wrote:I will have to watch the video later. My mom is in town for a visit and is sitting about 5 feet from me and I am frightened about what words might be said on the video if I press play.Scared-smiley-face

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Good call.

And be sure to put the dogs out too.... Don't want to scare them either.

Haha, they forgot the guys that ignore you no matter what Wink

Loved it though, too accurate!

What's so wrong with considering yourself good looking? It's a confidence booster, even if it's subjective, knowing that some people find you good looking is a boost. We like confidence. Confidence is attractive.

That said, yes, over-the-top king of the world confidence repels me.

East Wrote:RoflRoflRofl
I would never go out with anyone who said that to me...as soon as someone told me I was good looking...that was it for me. LOL I know...weird...but that is how it is....

You are so ugly that the minute you were born Congress drafted a bill making retroactive abortions legal.... now put this bag on your head and come with me, you're mine forever.

LOL

JCasey Wrote:You are so ugly that the minute you were born Congress drafted a bill making retroactive abortions legal.... now put this bag on your head and come with me, you're mine forever.

LOL

...and thank you for making my point...because what you said is pretty much the same thing as when someone tells you that you are good looking....same sperm and egg thing goin' on....

...and it is all subjective anyway.

GuyOverThere Wrote:Haha, they forgot the guys that ignore you no matter what Wink

Loved it though, too accurate!

Haven't seen you in so long I figured you were in jail... Nice to see you're out! Nose-pick