Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go commando
Does anyone do it? If so, why and how does it feel for you?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I am now and do most the time unless I'm in pants tight enough to make it show. It feels like my stuff is enjoying some gravity instead of being crammed all up in a wad or hiding in a burka inside my slacks. Nothing ever gets pinched when I sit. It cuts out a step whipping it out and packing it in at a public urinal -- just drop it back in and zip up. It gives maximum air flow and cuts down on sweaty junk which I can't stand.

Underwear is like gift wrapping paper on the inside of the box.

I am commando about half the time...not usually at work or when wearing newer jeans. Jeans irritate my junk

I very rarely go commando. Wearing briefs is something I've just always done, and when I go commando, I'm exceptionally aware of my cock. And frankly, I don't need the distraction. Smile

Lex

I find briefs to be so sexy... on other guys. I like the freedom of not having my nuts hugged, yet I am not secure enough to go commando, I find that boxers bridge the gap, if a dude wants to go commando, I think it's hot.
TBH, there is little guys can do that I don't find hot.

Never. I'd sooner go without pants than I would go without underwear.

Borg69 Wrote:Never. I'd sooner go without pants than I would go without underwear.

Ditto...I need the support

Love commando

From long habit. Underwear is such a waste of money and I don't have much money.

And then there is comfort. Yes...comfort.
I bid NO Trump!

I rarely wear undies. Boxers always seem to get twisted and bunched up on me, briefs are just too confining. Commando is just more comfortable imo, but that is just me...
~Beaux