Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go see PACIFIC RIM!
Guillermo Del Toro's Pacific Rim is wonderful but somehow b.o. results don't seem to be doing it any justice.

So get off your gay ass and go see it this weekend. You wil love it, even if you're not a huge fan of monster movies (and you'll soon realise that PR is much more than that).

I so want to see it. Smile I think I will go durning the week. Smile
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I so want to see it. Smile I think I will go durning the week. Smile

Don't miss it, Sweetie! Smile

I hope PR does great at the b.o. and gets a couple of Oscar nominations, e.g. best editing, SFX and production design.

MisterLove Wrote:Don't miss it, Sweetie! Smile

I hope PR does great at the b.o. and gets a couple of Oscar nominations, e.g. best editing, SFX and production design.

I can't wait to see it. Smile I am going to take a friend to watch it with me. Smile the trailers look fantastic. Smile
An eye for an eye

I'm seeing it tomarrow.

My brother went to see it and said it was good! Big Grin

Why?

Is Hugh Jackman in it???

Tell you what, I will go see it if you take me.

So get in your plane and fly to, oh Modesto City and County Airport, then you can take me out for a movie night.

No thanks.

I've watched it with my best friend.

It was a great homage to classic Japanese monster movies. Reminds me a lot to Japanese monster TV series/cartoons that I've watched when I was a kid.

My dislike is that few Pacific Rim scenes in my country have been dubbed from Japanese into English. I don't get why it was necessary to begin with.

But overall it was an incredible cinematic experience. I felt like a kid again.