Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God does not hate gays!
Ok I am a gay Christian, and yes therfore not out. But I have done significant research, and have a couple degrees in Bible and Ministry, and I can tell you that God does not hate gays! My background is conservative Christian, and I beleve the Bible, and love Jesus. When my godson came out to me (a pastor's son) I dove deep into Scripture and prayer and research. I also the realized that I am, and alwasy have been gay, and that God loves me and uses me anyway. Pretty much He doesn't care about that pretty much at all. Know that He loves you! There is NO REASON that gay has to be against Chritianity, and vice versa! God bless you all, and plese feel free to say hi. Im new here and still figureing things out Confusedmile:

Well, hey! And yeah, God doesn't hate gays, God doesn't hate anyone, God is loving and caring... :]

Hello and welcome. Good luck with the figuring. It sounds like you've had an interesting journey so far. Always interesting to read the thoughts of people who can speak for deities.

reference the OP: "But I have done significant research, and have a couple degrees in Bible and Ministry, and I can tell you"...
something i dont see here in this post is how a gay should love himself self. it really starts there. mechanically it establishes a reference to judge all other situations.

another thought, for example:
get on the local Walmart speaker system. Tell the shoppers about the small business man and free enterprise. just see where it gets you.
its a lost generation on gay rights. anyone above 40yeas old has a very set personal theory gay is bad. its not just your god that hates gays.

I love God....I hate religion....so does God:biggrin:

Hi welcome to the forum! Even though i'm not religious, I wish there were more people like you who would dive into the bible like you did and realize that god does not hate gays. It would get us places when it comes to gay people being treated equally and as human beings like we deserve Confusedmile:

happynlookin Wrote:Ok I am a gay Christian, and yes therfore not out. But I have done significant research, and have a couple degrees in Bible and Ministry, and I can tell you that God does not hate gays! My background is conservative Christian, and I beleve the Bible, and love Jesus. When my godson came out to me (a pastor's son) I dove deep into Scripture and prayer and research. I also the realized that I am, and alwasy have been gay, and that God loves me and uses me anyway. Pretty much He doesn't care about that pretty much at all. Know that He loves you! There is NO REASON that gay has to be against Chritianity, and vice versa! God bless you all, and plese feel free to say hi. Im new here and still figureing things out Confusedmile:

Hey Happy, I'm new here too. Thanks for your post. I'm a practicing Catholic. My faith is important to me, but as I've grown older, I've come to realize that what Christ taught and what many Christians practice are two different things (as alluded by East).

I'm also an admirer of Carl Jung, who as you might know, was a devout Christian and trained as a medical doctor, but after he broke from Freud he's really known for his work on psychoanalysis. It's interesting to read his thoughts on religion and God from his scientific background.

Some people will never understand how God works....

...let me rephrase that: We will never understand fully how God works because He's infinite and our minds cannot fathom infinity. And that's fine. All we NEED to know is God is love. If we allow ourselves to love, then we're doing God's will, even if we don't believe it. It's just much nicer when we do believe it.

Smile

I'm not particularly God's biggest fan, so it's all right if he hates me.

Yes Jesus loves me, the bible tells me so~ i love that song.. Hello and welcome, God loves us gays Smile

it keeps me happy knowing that God loves whatever he have create so i never had a doubt that He may not love me Wink