Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God gave me the "bitchface"!
Well, Has it ever happened to you, that you thought that some part of your body not seems a part of you,? I mean, a part that doesn't match at all with the way you are or your inner personality... Yeah, I know the case of transgendered people, who have the conceptions that their born body is not accurate with their beings. but I'm talking about something less complicated, well in my case I've always tought that part of me is my face.

I consider myself a natural logical nice person, but people who don't know me, are always thinking that I am Bitchy dude, and yes after they met me well and we have confidence they tell me, saying things like "I didn't expected you being a nice person at first", or "I thought you were different before we met".

When I was younger this thing tended to bother me, but now I make fun of it :biggrin:

I was probably constructed from bit and pieces the parents found in a dumpyard, I think.

Yes, yes, for the world I face everyday I'm a world class cold bastard asshole. It may have something to do with me refusing to smile, me putting a face of sheer disdain and me using sarcasm 99% of the time maybe. Who knows.

I'm not really like that on the inside, but I look the part for sure. Heh.

Oh and well, peeps here will tell you I'm volatile.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

for me it's the penis. i may have been so used to masturbating for so long that i forget that the penis has another purpose too!

knickerbuck Wrote:for me it's the penis. i may have been so used to masturbating for so long that i forget that the penis has another purpose too!

Roflmao Rofl

Shawn Wrote:Well, Has it ever happened to you, that you thought that some part of your body not seems a part of you,? I mean, a part that doesn't match at all with the way you are or your inner personality... Yeah, I know the case of transgendered people, who have the conceptions that their born body is not accurate with their beings. but I'm talking about something less complicated, well in my case I've always tought that part of me is my face.

I consider myself a natural logical nice person, but people who don't know me, are always thinking that I am Bitchy dude, and yes after they met me well and we have confidence they tell me, saying things like "I didn't expected you being a nice person at first", or "I thought you were different before we met".

When I was younger this thing tended to bother me, but now I make fun of it :biggrin:

I think people tend to characterise faces based on what they've seen before and what they've experienced or been told by particular people who hold certain features. I wouldn't let what other people think make you feel that your outside body may not fit with who you are inside. People do tend to see me as a quiet walkover type of person when they first meet me, its just me being my usual self and I do like to help people. People who have walked over the line because of my generally gentle nature have metaphorically been given the deportation cannon back across that line.

Insertnamehere Wrote:I was probably constructed from bit and pieces the parents found in a dumpyard, I think.

Yes, yes, for the world I face everyday I'm a world class cold bastard asshole. It may have something to do with me refusing to smile, me putting a face of sheer disdain and me using sarcasm 99% of the time maybe. Who knows.

I'm not really like that on the inside, but I look the part for sure. Heh.

Oh and well, peeps here will tell you I'm volatile.

Sounds like someone I worked with a little bit, this guy was massively insulting as well as sarcastic with people but it was only because he knew how to push peoples buttons and he never meant what he said. He was a genuinely nice guy when people actually took the time to speak with him rather then try and battle the sarcasm and wit which never ever worked.

Its called bitch resting face, When people always think your angry when not smiling. And i got it.... Whenever im out people always swear out im a cunt ( i kinda am if you piss me off) But they dont know how funny i can be once you get to know me. So ya, welcome to the bitch resting face club!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I have a horrible smile. I can smile naturally but my forced smile (for pictures) is awful. I'm not the guy for selfies...
Use a condom.

I'm just a bitch in general, and everyone knows it.

I of course have nice tendencies like everyone else, but I tend to just barge headfirst into whatever situation life throws at me and I 9/10 regret nothing thatt I do.

However; the one aspect of me, that I used to wish I could change but now fully embrace, is my culture but more importantly how that outwardly is displayed on my body.

The rings, bands, jewels and near constant need to change my words/speech from Masculine to Feminine (as we have separate words for gender).

I used to hate when people would ask me "Are you African?" Or "You're like an Indian! Because my arms and legs have bands and rings on them, but that's simply something I embraced over time, as I grew up that way. Though it's not as customary today, what with American Globalization.

I used to always want to be a Cowboy type, believe it or not, and live atop a hill with cows and shit;

But I was born and raised on a hot ass tropical island in the middle of nowhere with very old world culture aand lore Bashing

It has molded me, both physically and mentally into who I am today, but a small part of me always wants to try living differently.

Shawn, is that not you in you profile picture?
I bid NO Trump!

I've lived my life with resting bitch face, sometimes my partner even thinks that something is wrong when nothing is wrong. Its all cool though, its not affected me in any major way (at least I think so).