Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going From Vers to strickly Passive
Since figuring out some stuff about myself I have went from being Versatile to wanting to be strickly passive and submissive and I think it really has to do with my feelings lately of being TG and wanting be someone totally different. I think I have always really enjoyed making guys feel good and I can't even think about being interested in woman on a sexual level even though I have been with some.

I think with women I am more fascinated by there body parts and wishing I had those. I just want to make my man happy and being submissive I think is the best way that I think I can do that. I don't even think about being a top that much and if I ever met another TG or etc and they wanted me to be the top I don't think I could unless I smoked a little weed and built up my confidence to do so.

Its strange how things change in your life and just like that your entire attitude can change about sex and what role you want to play in that. I want a guy to take care of me and express that through sex. I mean I don't have sex alot these days just because I am nervous that there are lots of sleeze balls out there that are just trying to get off and that is it and I want nothing to do with that. I mean I would love to have a relationship and what not but that is not going to happen anytime soon.

Has anyone made drastic changes like that? Going from being just a top to now just wanting to be a bottom or the other way around?

Why do you think you made the drastic change? How do you feel about it?

For me, being versatile means your desires shift slightly, every so often. That's how I feel. I don't consider them drastic changes, persay, as I know they'll change back and forth, as they've done before. When I say "they", I mean my desires. Passive, active, oral, anal.. whatever floats my boat this season.

i'm versatile, and no, it hasn't changed ever. it's also not an ever-so-slightly shifting position of desires. i want to do both, top and bottom, pretty consistently. not top at one period of time and then shift towards bottoming at another time. i love doing both most of the time. that's what being versatile means. either has different dynamics, and of course, i might be in the mood for one more than the other any given day, but i don't have any intervals of time where one desire dominates over the other. and even if some days i feel like topping more than bottoming, i can still bottom, i'm still interested in doing that. i've never switched out of one desire in any way.

Jason74 Wrote:I just want to make my man happy

I sure know how you feel.

I'm technically vers but if I meet a top that I really like, I am more than happy to oblige. Smile

I go from depressed to hypo-manic over the course of the year. I honestly do not want other major shifts in my personality.

yes that happened to me as well, from strictly a top I turned to pretty much a bottom. I've been just with one guy in my life and at first I couldn't even imagine myself bottoming and for a long time I wasn't letting him but he wanted it a lot (it was a little selfish of me... I know) but in the end I finally let it happen and much to my surprise it was great. But even then I never thought that I could end up like I am now. I suppose it's true what they say that the most sexual organ is the brain. I think my desires changed up in my head not down on my body.

Why be a bottom only? Why do some guys not lie to top? It doesn't make sense. I understand not liking to bottom, but it makes sense to enjoy topping no matter what. Someone please enlighten me.

ive never wanted to be a top and the idea revolts me to be honest, Im strictly bottom and passive, always have been, always will be and i smoke a lot of weed, it makes no difference.

This one guy asked me once to top him, it wouldve been like a terrier mounting a doberman, he kept asking, the fool, so i told him to leave and still feel repulsed by him to this day.

I dont change, im like the girl but im not a girl, i think changing sex is wrong, if im in the wrong sex its a trial and meant to be, i dont mess around with nature

spilovn Wrote:This one guy asked me once to top him, it wouldve been like a terrier mounting a doberman,

This image is now indelibly etched in my minds eye... Thanks.

spilovn Wrote:This one guy asked me once to top him, it wouldve been like a terrier mounting a doberman...

Great use of words to paint a picture spilovn... Perfect, loved it.
RoflRofl

I can understand how you feel I think, Jason. It's kind of like rebirth or the moth into butterfly, am I right? That being true, I can understand behavioral traits shifting. Still I wouldn't be surprised if at some time in the future a little dominance creeps back into sex. Being versatile sort of opens your eyes (and other parts) and once that genie is out it's tough to get it back in the bottle.

I've always been versatile. The ability to adapt has gotten me far in life, and I'm not speaking strictly about who's "drilling down" on the sheets, or the beach, or a restroom stall, back stage lifting kilts during a performance of Brigadoon (although technically that was just a bj), etc... You get the idea. Tip: Watch the sand at the beach, there's no amount of versatility that trumps a sanded hole.