Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going From Vers to strickly Passive
I just feel like I want to be more submissive in sex because in the past I have been a top and yeah its enjoyable and I have had a great time doing it but as time has gone on I have realized that I want someone to control me and tell me what to do and I think being a bottom is so much fun as well and I think in the past I didn't want to do more of it because I felt like within the gay community and lifestyle that anyone that was a bottom was the weaker sex and I just felt like that was really strange.

I mean I can't stop playing with the various sex toys that I have and have been looking online at buying a dildo and I saw one that is like 7.5 inches and it looks like that would be so much fun to use on myself. I have been on X Tube lately looking at videos and its so amazing how some guys can take these huge dildos into there bodies and I really want to try it. I feel like when a cock is inside me I am complete and it feels so natural to me.

I just want to make my male lover happy and really don't care about myself and getting off, I just want him to feel really good and thats it. I really don't know what has come over me, I mean I do but it feels like its taking a hold of my desires and changing things so much in so many different directions and I just want to embrace it all.