Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Out On A Whin
Every now and then, I go out into the city at night by myself to see what and who I can find.

I met an old gay man named Emmanuel, and he told me of how he lived his entire life in the closet until a few years ago. He told me of his theories on art and being yourself, and of God.

I danced on my own in a room brimming with people, and lost myself in the phallic beat. I had my net top on, and a man came up to me, feeling me all over and tearing it. So many eyes were on me the whole time. I didn't care. It was an experience.

I later danced with another man from Italy. Things were getting intimate when he gradually changed his demeanour. He told me gently that he was sorry and he had HIV, and that he hadn't told many people yet, but that he felt he could trust me. He made me promise that I would always be careful, and I kissed him goodnight. I was struck by the poignancy that can occur even in a club.

I love going out all by myself. You can collect stories, and characters, as well as accessing the potential to create both. I'm gonna get back into it again, it had been seven months since last I did it.

Woulda liked to have gotten the ride though. Tongue

Sorry, the thread should be titled "Going Out On A Whim" Tongue

hello,
Going out on your own i find is better than going out in a group because when your own self u can make your own plans and not answer to a group of drunken idiiots who want to get something to eat after closing time lol.. I tend to go out alone in life because i find it more socially acceptable as an indivudual than that in a group... I am pleased u had a good night anyhow

Really happy you had a goodnight ,and that guy was honest with you.
Sometimes you may not be that lucky.
There is more safety and security if you go with friends, give it a try.

I've spent most of my life going out alone--with mixed results, but hey, it all counts.

Smile

The older I get, the more I prefer to share. But I'm always one to advocate for *balance* in our lives. Too much "solo" time is as unhealthy as a "dependence" on a group.

I definitely underline Mum's advice.

I wish I had the courage to do something like that, but I'm to shy :redface: just be careful out there.