Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going bottom
Hey guys, I wanted to share with you my experiences of me being a bottom, I've tried it now 3 times, first time it just hurt like fuck n I chickened out, 2nd time I felt no pleasure from it at all :/, 3rd time I just felt pressure n stopped my partner due to no pleasure... Is there anyway to change this? Tips n advice of making it pleasurable I guess Smile, and my partner is doing quiet well, he is taking it slow n stuff, so I don't think its him as my first n second attempt at bottoming were with a different guy

Sex is as much mental/emotional as physical. Do you love him? Desire him? Do you want him inside you? Do you trust him?

Relax. Use lots of lube. Try different positions and find one that works for you. Lots of foreplay.

Hmm I don't love him, tho I want him sexually, I haven't really tried different positions, that's an idea I should give a try

I agree that its a very mental thing.

Maybe you should think about how you treat sex otherwise.
Are you more dominant or submissive? active or passive?

If you are used to topping and taking the lead, maybe try doing the same with bottoming.
Be an aggressive bottom - push him onto the bed and jump on top

Borg69 Wrote:SRelax. Use lots of lube. Try different positions and find one that works for you. Lots of foreplay.

Lots and lots and LOTS of foreplay. Have him get you so damned hot and bothered that you're writhing... dying for more. Dying to get closer to him. NEEDing to get closer with him.

THEN...... LOTS of lube. And have him study up on the prostate gland and how to give it a little love tap.

Even if you feel that you are the more submissive one in the relationship, you may just be more suited to being a top. Some men just don't like being a bottom. We are all different romantically and sexually.

Its not about preferring to be a top, I read that bottom orgasms are different to top, I want to experience that before calling myself a top or bot

I just want to add that it can take time to really get into it. I had never bottomed til I started dating my husband. And at first it didn't do much for me --- except that I was really hot for him and totally got off on giving him pleasure. It took a couple months before I started to enjoy it for myself as well.

Good to know that, now I know that its just time consuming and requires more practice before enjoyed Smile

Well you might want to practice alone first with a dildo and than you can convey it to your partner.