Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going out!
Hello everyone,
It would be nice to actually go on a date with someone, because it is hard to find someone out there that is for me, and a little nervous to go out on my first date. I just wish I could find someone, and try out dating.

Sure, I like dates... So when are yo going to swing by to pick me up? I promise I will be a perfect gentleman...

Now that may seem like a joke.. however there is a bit of seriousness in there. Instead of doing a date with a stranger do a dry run with a person you know (and preferably like) to get a feel for the whole 'being out' with someone.

Not not quite the same, but it gives you a chance to run down your conversation routine and other stuff...

Cheers

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Instead of doing a date with a stranger do a dry run with a person you know (and preferably like) to get a feel for the whole 'being out' with someone.

^^ This .^^ And no its not exactly the same, but it would give you one-to-one practice with people, and experience eliminating awkward moments.

Have you tried looking in your local paper at the lonely hearts ads… just a thought

ps - Its ALWAYS nervous to go on a date or meeting somebody you dont know but the important thing is to do it… and how do you know whos for you until you go on the first date, at this point the person for you might be the least likely person you think, its just sometimes how it goes.. i think

There are many apps on phone for dating..

You should try one

But of course be sure you are on the same page because some are just looking for fun

All the best Smile

OMG first dates are nerve wrecking, my first date was with a guy I met online on Zoosk and it turned out to be the best, I am really chatty so I had no fear of that awkward silence just the thought of him running for the hills at first glance haha, a fear we all have, but before I accepted my first date I had to weed out a few bad seeds I was a virgin innocent naïve so I didn't want someone who was all a bout sex, sex, and more sex, so I browsed and found my first kiss with a really sweet guy.