Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naww, ignorance!
There's one thing I've never understood xP *Sits down at desk and puts hand up*

When a man is infertile, does this merely mean that he can cum but the cum has no sperm in it, or does it mean he can't cum indefinitely?

Simple the cum has no sperm in it!!

[COLOR="Purple"]basically the one with he can cum but either has no sperm or the sperm is very low or there may be other problems with the sperm...

The man could also be unable to become erect or cant achieve orgasm but I believe that if he had good sperm they could be removed and used but NOT sure about that at all Baby2 [/COLOR]

My ex was infertile and trust me he could get it up still lol!

infertile has little to with virility unless the lose of an erection is involved.

fjp999 Wrote:The man could also be unable to become erect or cant achieve orgasm but I believe that if he had good sperm they could be removed and used but NOT sure about that at all Baby2

Do not mix two absolutely different things: lack of erection and problems with a cum. The first one is not the infertility: when erection related problem is solved (and that's much possible) so the man can impregnate a woman. But the true infertility is a lack of sperm - a problem with its compositon or in other words with number aor liveliness of sperm cells.
Evidently, those men have cum, may be even a lot of but... nobody can get an impragnance with this.. even women)) /hja-hja/Rolleyes

sweetlad86 Wrote:Simple the cum has no sperm in it!!

Or there is sperm but it is a too poor quality.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

ahhh... *enlightenment* xP thanks!