Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going straight
I feel i have been gay all my life but now i feel i am going more towards the female side of things. I am attracted to and would like to experience the female sexual side of things. I find it hard to meet people and am aware that most women wouldn't give a chance to a gay/bi man as much as a gay man wouldn't with a gay/bi man. There always seems to be some thing with people wanting someone who is either or.

Isn't it a fantasy for some women to turn a man straight? I'm sure you can find one of them to experiment.

You don't have to buy dinner for a blowup doll.
I bid NO Trump!

lol. I dont get it.

Anonymous Wrote:I feel i have been gay all my life but now i feel i am going more towards the female side of things. I am attracted to and would like to experience the female sexual side of things.

IMO, there's nothing wrong with being curious, and if you can get turned on by chicks? There's nothing wrong with being bisexual or pansexual, either.

Quote: I find it hard to meet people and am aware that most women wouldn't give a chance to a gay/bi man as much as a gay man wouldn't with a gay/bi man. There always seems to be some thing with people wanting someone who is either or.

In my experience (which I admit to having quite a bit of with both men and women prior to Gideon becoming a part of my life), women have FAR less of an issue with bisexuality in a man than gay men do. As in, leaps and BOUNDS less of an issue. As in, there's no real comparison at all. In my experience, yeah?

There's no harm in some experimentation to see if you like it, yeah? Sometimes, you just don't know until you try.

Do whatever ya want hun.

If ya feel to do Women or Men, it's completely up to you. Trying to rationalize it never really seems to work and asking for peoples opinions on such a personal issue that none of us could realistically solve for you, is not really gonna work.

Ya just gotta do what feels right and if ya so please, then go right ahead and do you a lady Sheep

Congrats bud and welcome to the club. You'll get your free bumper sticker and secret bisexual de-coder ring in the mail.

Oh and remember the clubs golden rule.
If you strike gold and find a "bl boys love" chick. (A girl who gets really turned on by gay man sex). You have to invite me to your first threesome. Thats mandatory.

Smile Have fun.

The only thing I'd add is that you shouldn't let unsupportive women deter you from your experimentation. I know a lot of guys who say that women will often turn them down immediately once they find out about the bisexuality, which isn't fair but you already know how that goes.

Well, go find a woman first and then deal with any potential problem about you sexuality later, if it presents itself at all. If they have a problem with it, move on to the next. I'm sure you will find a woman that doesn't mind.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]