Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going through a tough time, I need some advice.
Maverick Wrote:Great advice memechose...

Thanks coonButt. hahahhahaha!

[Image: Raccoon_butt_zpsf458b40e.jpg]

Maverick Wrote:[Image: Raccoon_butt_zpsf458b40e.jpg]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ CoonButt!

Mav if you want me to slap him for ya say so.

Sure, go for it, he won't be expecting it...

[Image: Fitting_In_zps3806da88.jpg]

[SIZE="4"]Than tell him... "Can't we all just be friends...."

Ha![/SIZE]

Maverick Wrote:Sure, go for it, he won't be expecting it...

[Image: Fitting_In_zps3806da88.jpg]

[SIZE="4"]Than tell him... "Can't we all just be friends...."

Ha![/SIZE]

When I think of slapping him this is what I wish I could do.

............... just once....... that's all.

Very nice!

Welcome to GS Smile

Wanna really know how I came to accept myself?

OK, in a 2 years series of bloody battles against both me and my offenders. That includes several attempts of suicide and a long path which turned me into stone until I met my boyfriend.

Mmmm, enjoy the forum Smile

i probably can't help you much. it wasn't anything like that for me. i never had problems with self-acceptance.

i wanted to post here about my own experience with my sexuality, the discovery of it and how i accepted it, but it turned out to be a very long post. i made a separate thread about that. if you are interested you can read it here:

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=484205#post484205

all i can tell you is that there is nothing inherently wrong with men being with other men. it is a natural and normal occurrence on the spectrum of human nature that dates back thousands of years into history (and in reality has been in existence for more than just thousands). in fact, the Chinese have thousands of years of reports of men being with other men, and in some cases even living together as a couple. European history is full of it also.

East drew your attention to an important detail, although i think the problem can be more complicated than that. it could be that you don't have any problems with gay people or homosexuality, but that you only have a problem it's happened to you. sometimes this can be difficult to realize since our self-protective mechanisms are mostly unconscious and you might not even be aware of them.

if that might be the case then what may be causing the divide in you, might be your self-identity. if you identify with heterosexual men and the way they behave then you may have difficulty aligning that identity and homosexual sex with each other. this is a guess on my part, since you haven't told us much about yourself and your deeper thoughts on this whole subject.

shyguy7 Wrote:You're right east, what I said is a bit contradictory. Some deep thought and self examination is needed...

I will give you one of my favorite tools to use if/when the occasion arises...it helps me tremendously to this day. When I get a mental block or I am stuck in a bad place I figure out what I think or say about other people in similar situations or cirsumstances because it reveals a lot about me...not them...and it helps break down walls to achieve self awareness and permanent solutions to temporary problems......

I have collected a lot of these tools along the way.....I hope you find some tools that are useful as well. When you do...cherish them.

Maverick Wrote:[Image: Raccoon_butt_zpsf458b40e.jpg]

I saw this at Eastern Market, Detroit, MI.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)