Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to Gay Pride but...
I think it's funny, but that would make me want to touch you. Big Grin

I'm sure that some people will find it offensive, screw them.

lol. That shirt will possibly get you more attention it's intended to. I say go with it.

BelgianJ Wrote:Hello everyone!

Im J. from Belgium and I have a "problem".

First of all, I'm not gay, but the situation has to do wit the Gay Pride so this would be the best place to ask about it.

As you may or may not know, the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 was won by a travestite named Conchita Wurst.
I'm a very big fan of the Eurovision Song Contest and love the message Conchita sends (being who you are and not caring what others say).

This is why I would like to go to the Gay Pride in Antwerp to see her perfrom live (I've already seen her sing live once but you can never have enough Conchita! Wink )

Now the only problem is, when I was at a promoconcert for the Eurovision (the "big" fans are about 80 percent gay people, so let's say it was pretty rainbowy over there) all the guys were looking at me like: "hey, my hotel is around the corner, wanna come?"
And of course I get that. I know I don't look bad and I'm 17 altough most people think I'm a few years older than that. But it's "normal" to be there and not being gay.
Going to a Gay Pride is a different story...

So, my question is:
Would it be rude/offensive if I would wear a shirt that says: "Straight boy, look don't touch :-)"?
My mom says it would be rude and people would get angry at me but I think it's pretty funny.
What would you think if you saw someone wearing that?

Please let me know!

Thanks.

J.
I personally don't see anything wrong with the message. But that's just me. I wouldn't take what someone's shirt says to heart. Wherever I am, I'm there to enjoy myself. Not search for things to get me mad.

I think it's funny. Some people are always offended you know.