Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to Gay Pride but...
[Image: straight_people_for_gay_marriage_mens_sh...g=0xffffff]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[Image: 41%2B%2BmIELDUL._SX342_.jpg]

Love these ideas Cellar!

[Image: girls-like-girls-no-h8-shirt-351.png]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

The assumption here is that when you hang around in predominately gay affairs that everyone knows just looking at you that you ain't fey...

This shirt sends a message, a presumption that every guy who sees you who knows you are straight is still going to pick up on you....

That is not the sort of message to have out there during pride. Understand lots of partying queens, with a straight boy with a slightly crude/abnoxious shirt that presumes what haters always presume isn't going to be considered funny and may result in a 'bitter argument' or fisti-cuffs or something equally unpleasant to ruin a day of rainbows and sunshine.

Yes if you are cute expect to be pursued... Guys in a predominately gay setting will assume that you fall in the predominately gay crowd... So being asked out is going to happen.

I like the other shirts that have a more positive, supportive message that says your straight (mores the pity I guess) but supportive of the LGBT community.

Save the 'look but don't touch' attitude for those queens that don't take no (I'm straight) civilly.... I fear there will be the required 11.3% of those in any LGBT crowd you attend... they deserve the attitude, the rest of us don't.

How bout some of these?

"I might make ya swoon, but I like da poon."

"I support the gays, but I'm all about vajays"

"What I got you gotta get it put it in you... unless your thinking about putting my penis in your rectum because I'm a heterosexual man and that would not satisfy me at all."

Wade Wrote:"What I got you gotta get it put it in you... unless your thinking about putting my penis in your rectum because I'm a heterosexual man and that would not satisfy me at all."

Is that a quote from Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away Now??????

Love the humor of your shirt idea, don't think it's rude. However, many gay guys might see it more as a challenge than a truthful message. You might get more come-ons than you want. I think it's better if you look like an accountant.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Wade Wrote:"I might make ya swoon, but I like da poon."

Spit Oh, that's great!!

The ones who might inappropriately grope you won't read the shirt, or if they do they won't care. Anyone with any manners won't touch you regardless of the shirt you wear. Have fun and wear whatever you want!

Why not just take a straight friend(s)/girls with you to the concert?

These GP events are very straight friendly Smile

ObW
X