Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be Homeless...So Scared!
Buddy, you should just calm down you're gonna give yourself a heart attack, you just have to weigh up your options and think rationally. I'm sure if you calm down and work out your options you will be more positive.

mrk2010 Wrote:Buddy, you should just calm down you're gonna give yourself a heart attack, you just have to weigh up your options and think rationally. I'm sure if you calm down and work out your options you will be more positive.
Not always that easy when you are presented with an ultimatum and a short time frame. Following my father's recent death I am also having to try and deal with other people's time scales before I'm ready to move out of my home of the last eight years. It takes time to get used to these things.

Once again, best wishes, RWS.

No help yet....im still constantly trying...but running out of time.....

marshlander Wrote:Not always that easy when you are presented with an ultimatum and a short time frame. Following my father's recent death I am also having to try and deal with other people's time scales before I'm ready to move out of my home of the last eight years. It takes time to get used to these things.

Once again, best wishes, RWS.

Yeah I totally understand Confusedmile: Buddy I hope you can get sorted, just stay calm.

OK Virginia is not that big, there are cities close by in hitchhikeable distances. if i was stuck in louisa, or mineral, i would simply walk / hitchike it charlottesville . or hook up w a bf that has a place,

You should try to get in touch with local churches...it may not sound like the best thing ever, but they tend to have resources/know other people that can help. Even if you're not religious, a true Christian will do their best to help you. I'm so sorry to hear this is happening to you, as I was homeless for two years and lived at a mission for six of those, working in a program. I would try to help you myself, but I live all the way in Ohio.

Please keep a rational mind during all of this. It doesn't do to fret, as it only makes things worse...just take things one step at a time and keep a clear thought process so you don't do anything rash that could make your situation worse.

We need an update dude.

Smile

Noticed you logged in yesterday.

Please update us with situations.... We want to know everything is going alright and your doing well and fighting on.... Keep this thread alive please even if your homeless even if its a once a week post to let us know whats going on... Least then inside you you are able to keep alive that little flame as you have somewhere to ignite itSmile

Kindest regards

zeon x

It has been 2 weeks, where are you at. what have you found? James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

i hope thinks are working out for you, please stay strong and it will work out, im sure you will find some place stay.. best of luck and keep your head up and know that your friends on gs are here to support you