Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to do it !!!
Yea it sucked the way it went down but I am glad that it happened now and not three or four years down the road .I think that would have been a lot harder on me . But I learned not to trust everyone .

I haven't read all the your thread but wow you have had some hard time mate - having the kids hopefully will keep you out of a dark place at least, shame on your bf for not been a human being to you when he chose to leave though - shame on him...cash his cheque just for that.........I hope as you get less stress in your life these seizures do become less frequent, having the children's mommy not bad mouth you is at least a positive thing, maybe things will thaw even more in the future - good luck anyway

Wow, it seems I missed quite a bit by skipping a few pages, however the Troll Patrol's constant yammering about the OP became tiring. Here is an idea, If you think someone is a fake, don't participate in the conversation. Don't flood the thread with your Fox News style analysis of why you believe the OP to be a troll.

Grow up PEOPLE!!

Well I have some great news to report ! I think it is anyway :-)
I have a lot less stress now then before ,I have a new roommate and he is straight go figure lol . He has taken a lot of the load off my bank account and for the first time in a while I am current on all my bills . He is a really nice young man he is 22 and he knows what has happened to me and my family and he is OK with the kids staying over he even gives up his room to them . They seem to like him too , now maybe I will stop having seizures since I am not a stressed we will see . I would really like to know how everyone here is doing . I hope to hear from you all and soon :-) . Thanks again for giving me a chance to prove my self to you all .