Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to visit family...
So I just finalized my trip to my hometown of Maracaibo, or "La Tierra del Sol Amada!", in the scenic state of Zulia, from the beautiful country of Venezuela. I am going to visit my Grandfather and a few aunts, uncles and cousins. I am super excited! I have not seen my family in 'Caibo in so long. I am happy to be going this time because I am going there for a good reason. My cousin is getting married!!! Her fiancee is a sexy Argentinian law student from the city of Rosario, province Santa Fe. The last time I went home, it was for a sad reason, my Grandma had passed. So the last trip I took was a sad one. I am looking forward to this trip becuase this will be the first time, since my granmda's passing, that we will be partying and celebrating at my grandparents' rancha. It is going to be fun. If you ever get a chance to go to a South American wedding, GO! We know how to throw quite an affair. I am just so excited! I will be counting down the weeks until I arrive there. I bet the next two months will be painfully slow! Don't you guys hate that? When you are waiting for something and it takes for freakin' ever! JAJAJA! I think I am just to excited. Anyway, I just I thought I would share this, my excitement that is. Buenoooo, hasta la vez proxima todos!

chau,
j
Invasion

Your excitement comes over loud and clear Confusedmile: Have an utterly fabulous time Xyxthumbs

Me, I'm counting down the (five) days till I see my dear PA again. Sometimes the telephone isn't quite enough Flamingdevil

Que lo pases fenomenál Confusedmile:

Oh wow does sound good!! Have a good time and that :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Que lo pases fenomenál Confusedmile:

I am impressed with the Spanish, not bad for a Scotsmen. Wink

Ah, my spanish needs a LOT of work, hence moving to Santiago after the summer. Any hints would be very much appreciated...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Ah, my spanish needs a LOT of work, hence moving to Santiago after the summer. Any hints would be very much appreciated...
Just don't stress yourself and you will catch on fast. Mejor suerte a usted...
I hope that was rightLol2

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Ah, my spanish needs a LOT of work, hence moving to Santiago after the summer. Any hints would be very much appreciated...

Santiago? Santiago, Domican Republic or Chile? Why, if I may ask, are you going there? I LOVE Santiago, Chile! The carnavals are almost as fun as the ones in Maracaibo. Almost! :biggrin:

CurtCB Wrote:Just don't stress yourself and you will catch on fast. Mejor suerte a usted...
I hope that was rightLol2

LOL! "Muchas Suertes" is best of luck in the simple form. Very nice though! Que chido! jaja! Wink

Santiago de Compostela, actually, lol. I WISH i was heading out to Chile, that'd be just incredible. Oh well, one day...