Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Showers
I have seen allot of bodily fluids and sex acts discussed on here but I have yet to see golden showers talked about. As for my opinion of them I would have to say EEEEEEWWWWW. I have never seen the attraction of having another person pee on you. To each there own I guess. I also saw on youtube people actually drinking wee. WTF is wrong with people. Whats your take on all this?

Well, urine is sterile, for one thing.

While we might not see the attraction of drinking someone's pee, even our own, or being peed on, I'm guessing it is the idea of total intimacy with someone??? Maybe the warmth of it??? Maybe the smell of it??? (like animals leaving their personal print on territories)???

Pee is what it's ok to drink if you really had no other way of getting fluid. Some say it has healing properties... But I don't think this is the object of debate here.

Another thought; it's still about intimacy. You know how sometimes it's difficult to wee in a public place, how you can be pee shy? Well, I guess if you can do that, it shows more abandon, and therefore more intimacy? But then again, I'm just guessing. I'd think it was something quite animalistic.

Ewww. First of all, urine is different from sperm, can contain millions of bacteria and virus. Secondly, it 's just smell so nasty.
I am pee shy actually. In public restroom, sometimes I can not pee at all if there is another person is waiting for me to get my spot or someone is close by. So much pressure. Sad

Something funny:
I put on my profile that I like "water sport" ( which is another slang for this golden shower ) but I honestly like water sport which means sport underwater. A lot of people miss understood :-ss

i frew up....

No thank you. I'll pass on this one. I know a lot of people may be into this, not me. I don't see the appeal of it.

posterpicture Wrote:Ewww. First of all, urine is different from sperm, can contain millions of bacteria and virus. Secondly, it 's just smell so nasty.

While I'm not into golden showers, I'd like to clarify the issue of safety.

Unless someone has a urinary tract infection the urine will be free of bacteria, at least just as free as ejaculate since the only place they would both pick up bacteria is near the opening of the urethra.

As to viruses, while hepatitis can be transmitted through urine, it can also be transmitted through ejaculate. There are also some fairly rare parasitic diseases like leptospirosis.

When it comes to safety issues, urine is actually safer to come into contact with than semen, in general.

Each to their own. We all have a "thing" that does it for us sexually and sometimes that can be the same as the majority of other people and sometimes it can be something only a small minority of people enjoy.
I've given a golden shower once, it was sexy but only because I was very in to the guy and he really wanted it. It's not something I've ever wanted to explore although I really enjoy watching guy's p*ss.

I personally really get off on a big bush and hairy balls, not sure why but it really gets me off.....guess that's another thread.......:tongue:

Regarding your question about WTF is wrong with people, I'd say, "Nothing", if this is all you are concerned about. If you drink plenty of water and "pee pale" it doesn't smell strongly. It is also a very handy and sterile means of washing an injury if out in the field. I'd agree with PA that it can be seen as a form of intimacy, particularly in the light of such strong reactions to it as have already been shown in this thread. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to, but don't condemn others who enjoy it ... now, where have I heard that before? Rolleyes

Personaly i wouldnt take a "golden shower" but being p*ssed in is an outstanding pleasure...and to think that was an "accedent". and actualy urine is alot cleaner then cum, cum is all sticky and gets all over the place,. (haha had to say the cum thing)

and I dont have any STDs, or any other ew's in me, im actualy a very imune person to illness of the sort, and iv never had an STD or sexualy active illness, the worst iv had from unprotected sex was bad gas afterwards BUT hey. agree with most To Each His Own.

marshlander Wrote:Regarding your question about WTF is wrong with people, I'd say, "Nothing", if this is all you are concerned about. If you drink plenty of water and "pee pale" it doesn't smell strongly. It is also a very handy and sterile means of washing an injury if out in the field. I'd agree with PA that it can be seen as a form of intimacy, particularly in the light of such strong reactions to it as have already been shown in this thread. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to, but don't condemn others who enjoy it ... now, where have I heard that before? Rolleyes

I must admit I can be closed minded at times. Thats why I believe getting other peoples opinions and discussing the matter at hand is a great thing to do. Sadly enough I posted the same topic on another online forum and within eight hours the thread was killed by the powers at be so people couldnt discuss it any more.

My view in regard to pee would be to each there own. They are not hurting me one bit so I say more power to them. Hooray for being open minded.Confusedmile: