Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone for 15 months
Well my friends its finally here, I'm leaving in the next couple days for Afghanistan. Gonna be gone for 15 months and I'm going to a primitive part of the country so I won't have regular email access. I will be thinking about you all my friends and I look forward to the few times I have acess poking my head in here and hearing from you fine folks. Anyway, talk to you guys when I can and when I get back I'll send you all invitations to the party.

Super Good Luck to ya.

Hope those 15 months go really quickly and you accomplish all you need.

Hope you can check in often.

later,
frank

Woah,that's big.What may I ask will you be doing there?You going out of your own free will?Bon voyage,you making your fellow countrymen proud.But 15 months is a long time!Best of luck.

Oh my word !!

Well babe all I can say is that you will be SORELY missed, and that I (like everybody else I'm sure) hope that your time away is both productive and as SAFE as possible, and passes swiftly and without incident.

Bighug from me xxxxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Wow, it sounds like it will be a great experience, even if highly risky! The best of luck to you - and popping your head in to give us a heads up when you can would be fantastic.

Best of luck mate! xx

Best of luck mate 15 months long old time but im sure it will fly by

big hugs and take care Bighug

Malcs x

Hey Ardus , good luck and take care of yourself there. If on your way back to USA stop for a while in the Uk we could organize a welcome back party in a pub somewhere in London with the members who can come. Like an event.

Have a productive time there and keep safe Confusedmile:

Be safe and good luck.
Hopefully it won't be too bad and you won't have to see much conflict (or any for that matter).

Best of luck to ya! And stay safe!!

Bighug

And I like spotysocks suggestion!!

Smurlos Wrote:Wow, it sounds like it will be a great experience, even if highly risky! xx

Wow... imho it is not good joke (( Afganistan is a really black hole, Russia lost a lot of guys in 2-d half of 80th ((

Ardus, Please, be careful and avoid to do everything against you own will... may God safe you! Good luck!