Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone to Jersey!
Well guys, guess where I am and who I'm with!

I'm in Shadow's gaff... and damn he's got a nice place...

He met me at the airport, which arrived a lil early, surprising for a Heathrow flight!!

Flight was only an hour long... damn scary tho.. first time I've been on a plane all by myself!! (I feel so grown up!! haha)

I'll be here from now until Tues night... when I have to go back home Sad

Shadow's written up some draft plans (ACME corp.) for what we can get up to - definitely hitting the zoo and the gym! Big Grin

So far... have enjoyed a nice meal at Pizza Express (which I remember from the last time I was here!) and am now back at his place (obviously) writing you guys this message.

Looking forward to the next few days... and the weather should be pretty ok!! (touchwood)!

That's right, I have kidnapped the one known as Wouldlikemuscle, and shall not release him until I and I alone am the biggest whore in this place.

Muahahahaaaaaaar.

Just kidding - we've had it planned for a wee while now, and it's really nice to finally meet him !!

Hopefully the weather will hold, and we'll have a chance to have a few really nice, chilled out days together before he has to go back :frown:.

We shall keep you posted !!

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:That's right, I have kidnapped the one known as Wouldlikemuscle, and shall not release him until I and I alone am the biggest whore in this place.

Muahahahaaaaaaar.

Just kidding - we've had it planned for a wee while now, and it's really nice to finally meet him !!

Hopefully the weather will hold, and we'll have a chance to have a few really nice, chilled out days together before he has to go back :frown:.

We shall keep you posted !!

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
That's neat, you two, but now I'm jealous!!!
I shall report to Michael (the other one!!!) Have fun you two.Biggrinflip
btw, Michael (the WouldLike sort), you'd better take a lot of pictures to show us...

How amazingly awesome is that??Enjoy your stay.I'll just have to move to the UK!

Have a great time guys. Hope the weather stays perfect for ya both.

I agree on the photo idea.

Oh my god, the flight was an hour long from Heathrow???
My flight from Stansted to Duesseldorf in Germany last time was only 50 minutes.

Id hate to fly alone. Of course I'd do it if I had to or if it meant I got to see my guy but I'd probably get lost or something lol.

Hope you guys have a fab time and yeeees, photos - lots of them!!

So is Dave a mass murdering thug like all your friends assumed? Wink

haha thanks guys, yes... I've got my camera ready.

Anyone seen Hostel 2?? The trophy heads in his back-room reminded me of that but he assured me I would be safe this time Wink I'm just kiddin of course!

Dave is bein great... even letting me have the last of his Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes for breakie!! :biggrin:

Now that's a good friend!How are going to spend your day then wouldlike?I'd imagine that Shadow is at work during the day.

Guess again Danny my boy... he took some of his annual vacation from work for me bless him!! So I've spent my day with him all day... shopping, down the gym!!! eating, and he is a MASTERCHEF!!! Big Grin Smoked Salmon and Spinach pasta.. and he has made not 1, not 2, but 3... yes THREE desserts!!!! Shortbread, Rice Krispie and Coco Pop choccie squares, AND the pièce de resistance, Lemon CHEESECAKE!!!!!! Which I adore!!!! lol... he's reminding me I haven't tried it yet and it could be horrific!! But I doubt it!!! It will be gorgeous I'm sure!!!

[SIZE=2]Hey you guys, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]cheesecake? :eek: [/SIZE]
cheesecake??:eek: :eek:
cheesecake???:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hyper jealous here... lol :biggrin: