Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone to Jersey!
Bless you Confusedmile:.

Yeah I do wear those - I've got 2 pairs - had I been wearing them in the piccies I wouldn't have looked like I squint really badly :redface:, but it WAS really sunny believe me - we both got a wee bit burnt Confusedmile:.

The first and second photos Wouldlikemuscle's posted were taken at the Zoo, and the third one is in our back garden Confusedmile:.

I miss him :frown:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. Smurlos, spikey hair doesn't just SUIT you - it makes you look beauuuuuuuteeful x

Shadow Wrote:Bless you Confusedmile:.

Yeah I do wear those - I've got 2 pairs - had I been wearing them in the piccies I wouldn't have looked like I squint really badly :redface:, but it WAS really sunny believe me - we both got a wee bit burnt Confusedmile:.

The first and second photos Wouldlikemuscle's posted were taken at the Zoo, and the third one is in our back garden Confusedmile:.

I miss him :frown:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. Smurlos, spikey hair doesn't just SUIT you - it makes you look beauuuuuuuteeful x

Awwwwwwww *major blushage* :redface: :redface:
When I go to America if I find some muoy sexy sunglasses I shall get you a pair mwah xx!!

Shadow Wrote:I miss him :frown:.

The feeling is very much mutual mon ami

Bighug

As for getting burnt... I think the top of my head has now finished peeling... so no you can't get to pick at it!! haha

Smurlos Wrote:Awwwwwwww *major blushage* :redface: :redface:
When I go to America if I find some muoy sexy sunglasses I shall get you a pair mwah xx!!

Will that be a pair like Dame Edna Everage's (do you younger guys know who I'm talking about?)
with rhinestones in the corners????
Überlol....

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:The feeling is very much mutual mon ami

Bighug

As for getting burnt... I think the top of my head has now finished peeling... so no you can't get to pick at it!! haha

Did you two forget that there is such a thing as suncream?

princealbertofb Wrote:Will that be a pair like Dame Edna Everage's (do you younger guys know who I'm talking about?)
with rhinestones in the corners????

Überlol....

Hello Possums!! Yeh I know the fella! :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Did you two forget that there is such a thing as suncream?

No I didn't forget that there was such a thing as suncream, I took a bottle of factor 30 with me... Just didn't apply it, nor did I wear a cap :redface:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Hello Possums!! Yeh I know the fella! :biggrin:

No I didn't forget that there was such a thing as suncream, I took a bottle of factor 30 with me... Just didn't apply it, nor did I wear a cap :redface:

That's being very brave, WouldLikes... or silly.??...

princealbertofb Wrote:That's being very brave, WouldLikes... or silly.??...

I would like to think the former :biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I would like to think the former :biggrin:

2 candles!!!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:The feeling is very much mutual mon ami

Bighug

Awwwwwwwwww bless ya !! C'mere Bighug xx

... and as for the peeling ? RATS !! Lol2.

xxxxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!