Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone to Jersey!
princealbertofb Wrote:Will that be a pair like Dame Edna Everage's (do you younger guys know who I'm talking about?)
with rhinestones in the corners????

Überlol....

Laugh I do indeed. I prefered Madge, she was a legend!! Laugh

... and thanks for the shades offer Baby Smurlos :biggrin:.

Bighug.

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:... and thanks for the shades offer Baby Smurlos :biggrin:.

Bighug.

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Awww you're VERY welcome *squidge* xxx

princealbertofb Wrote:2 candles!!!!

... and PA, what does that mean ? I must be missing something :redface:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:... and PA, what does that mean ? I must be missing something :redface:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

lol.. it was a countdown till I reigned as top poster... with the eventual cake having no candles!

was there no intimacy between you two? - you look like such a nice couple in the pics you posted! Confusedmile: please forgive me if there wasn't just you look so happy and relaxed. it seems like anyone i chat to online just wants to get in my pants so i wouldn't know about just being good friends haven't experienced it yet! lol

SebbiexXXx

smithypoo Wrote:was there no intemacy between you two? - you look like such a nice couple in the pics you posted! Confusedmile: please forgive me if there wasn't just you look so happy and relaxed. it seems like anyone i chat to online just wants to get in my pants so i wouldn't know about just being good friends haven't experienced it yet! lol

SebbiexXXx

LOL... there was no intimacy as you put it... except for hugs Bighug... Shadow is very much spoken for, so we are indeed just VERY good friends!! The intention of the meet was just to spend some quality time with each other, see if we got on in real life as much as we have been on the forum / MSN / text / phone, and a well deserved break from the stresses of work :biggrin:

We were very much happy and relaxed.. albeit I wasn't at the very start when Shadow picked me up from the airport.. but that's how I am when meeting people for the first time... and it didn't take me long (just a matter of hours I'd say... very good for me!) to relax around him and be myself.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol.. it was a countdown till I reigned as top poster... with the eventual cake having no candles!

Yes, that's exactly what that was: a countdown for position as top poster but when I mentioned a celebratory cake and lots of candles, WouldLikes said he preferred no candles so we decided that there would be a candle countdown instead till he reached the top... So celebratory cake, NO candles... and joy is had by all.... Incidentally I think we'll entrust the cake making to Malcs :biggrin:

smithypoo Wrote:was there no intimacy between you two? - you look like such a nice couple in the pics you posted! Confusedmile: please forgive me if there wasn't just you look so happy and relaxed. it seems like anyone i chat to online just wants to get in my pants so i wouldn't know about just being good friends haven't experienced it yet! lol

SebbiexXXx

That's ok, none taken !

Wouldlikemuscle is absolutely ADORABLE, and I am so very proud (and fortunate) to have him as a really close friend of mine, not to mention his having a body to DIE for, and being one of the sweetest, gentlest and most thoughtful people I've ever met ... the list goes on ...

Insofar as romantic interest or sexual encounters are concerned, however, it just didn't happen because I'm already in a relationship, so it was never on the cards from that perspective. He knows, and appreciates, that I pride myself on being a gentleman, and the oaths I take I take seriously, so I'd never have made a move on him, and likewise he has a great respect for my relationship with Martyn, so it just never became an issue Confusedmile:.

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, that's exactly what that was: a countdown for position as top poster but when I mentioned a celebratory cake and lots of candles, WouldLikes said he preferred no candles so we decided that there would be a candle countdown instead till he reached the top... So celebratory cake, NO candles... and joy is had by all.... Incidentally I think we'll entrust the cake making to Malcs :biggrin:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah right, NOW I get it :biggrin: - thanks babe ... I just thought it was a bit random at the time Confusedmile:.

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

princealbertofb Wrote:...Incidentally I think we'll entrust the cake making to Malcs :biggrin:

And I did well, for, see what Malcs has baked for us here:
http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2210