Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gonna be off for a week or so
Give big hugs to your granny!!!!

I miss my granny every day, wish I would have hugged her more.

Have a safe trip!!!

Bighug

I so totally understand that. I hope it works out for the best.

Butter

Finally back. Thanks all. Will say more when I'm more conscious

Yay Miles is back! Your presence was missed, sheep-boy :biggrin:

How's grandma doing?

Turns out grandma wasn't much worse than she was last time I saw her. Still can't deal with stairs too well. My mother and aunt have a penchant for blowing things out of proportion. Regardless, Apart from spending the last 18 hours in 4 airports, 3 planes, and 2 timezones, it was a worthwhile trip, because you really never know.

Again thank you all for the warm wishes. It's good to be back.

Bitch! Don't you ever leave me again! Msn-slapping ...I mean...Welcome back:hello-handsome-smil .

I'm glad your Pippy is doing Fab. Tell her I said "Wagwaan Gurl, you tell dem sturs, "hoes, I don't need you, cause I'm too Fab for you!" Just like that Wink

We missed you and your sexy ass comments...now time for you to catch up! After rest of course Wink

Thank you darling, I'll be sure to let me Pippy know Wink

And I missed yer sexy ass...comments

I'm surprisingly unsleepy after all this...tired yes but not sleepy yet. I'm gonna crash hard within an hour or two though

Miles Wrote:Thank you darling, I'll be sure to let me Pippy know Wink

And I missed yer sexy ass...comments

I'm surprisingly unsleepy after all this...tired yes but not sleepy yet. I'm gonna crash hard within an hour or two though

You're welcome cupcakes :hugs-and-kisses-smi , yes you do that MiMi :3

And I know you was dreamin about dis phat ass...comment :p . I was gonna surprise you with a full split on dat di-- uhm...dining room floor? Lol

Yes hunni, you will pass out soon enough, hopefully not in your chair or anything *finds Miles flopped over in his seat* Poke2
Forgive-me-smiley