Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Evening :3
James Wrote:Sleep well, looking forward to your interaction with the forum, Jim

thanks, I slept very well, no disturbances this time =]

Miles Wrote:hey and welcome ryan

Hey Miles thanks for welcoming me, miles is an interesting name, have actually never heard it before :3

Dan1980 Wrote:Good night Ryan sleep well.

thanks, i indeed did sleep very well and gotten a good night's rest!

southbiochem Wrote:Welcome, Ryan! Wavey

Good to have a Nederlander here..

I myself have dealt with mild autism, others here can relate to you too..

feel free to ask me or anyone else any questions

Confusedmile:

thanks for the welcome with a wavey emoticon!'

it helps that people dealt with autism, since i myself do not know allot about it :3

yes, currently trying to come up with more questions but it is quite hard, i just can't come up with a question which gives me the answers i want

Sebastian Wrote:I like this one c: walcomee.

ah thanks for the welcome, not sure if it's a typing mistake but ''walcome'' looks funny :3

also, first time i saw someone use that emoticon ''c:'' learned a new emoticon/smiley!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:- at the age of 19 atm, I've never had friends so my social level is very low, would this have impact on getting a relationship? i mean i heard of some liking ''shy'' guys but till, not sure if i would meet someone like that

--> Yes it will have an impact on how many guys you meet, thus reduce your chances of finding 'The one'. however there are guys out there who get into shy guys. I know at least 8 that I have personally been with... Granted 8 men is all I have been with. Wink

If i may ask, where did you meet these guys? as in, though real life interactions it through a dating website?

if i for example were to register for a dating website, would it be good to put ''shy'' at personality for example?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:- is it a big problem or not of having autism? i do not fully understand myself nor my autism so i have no idea how i could potentially explain it to someone.

Depends - how 'in' your autism are you? Granted there may be some obvious signs/symptoms you can't hide - but how you cope with those, manage those can have a huge impact on how other people see you.

suppose the biggest problem is sound, I cannot stand loud noises or just places where there are allot of different sounds, already trying to cope with it but it is hard to do so =[

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:
- is it weird to just look for ''the one'' like i want to look for someone i will always will be with, but whenever i think that i also think ''this is not a fairy tail it won't happen''

No its not weird - many guys do this - a lot more start off entering the gay scene with exactly those feelings. Yes, many tire of the game playing and ultimately end up setting their dream aside - however to one degree or another nearly everyone is a hopeless romantic.

Understand fairytale endings are not really going to happen. There is no 'love carries us forever after'. Relationships require work - often of lots of work. It is possible to find 'That guy' who meshes with you and wants to work with you to keep it going for as long as possible.

So yes a LTR even life long relationship is possible. Probable is debatable based on what I have seen of the world. And as society moves away from its past traditions, it appears that the majority have settled on letting relationships slide.

but the bright side for the Gay community, gay marriage is taking hold it is spreading - thus the chances that a relationship will take on more 'ever after' traditional aspects is growing abit.

yeah that was my biggest problems and still is when i think about it that a fairy tail ending are either non existant or very very rare, though still i can't help but keep wanting it.

is it possible to try and search for a long tern relationships through dating websites or would the best way be through real life intereaction or going to a gay bar?

thank you very much for taking the time to read my questions and answer them, i very much appreciate it!

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS! Smile What kind of game are you thinking of developing?

havikryan Wrote:Good Evening,

i want to talk about relationships as well, relationships + autism to be concrete, but I'm not sure if i should type it here right away or just make a new thread Confused

My name is ryan as seen in my user name, my last name is not havik as some think sometimes :3

I'm 19 years old, i got classic autism, i am currently studying to become a game developer, i like fitness, music, jogging to get in shape, i also like playing games.

uhm, not really sure what else to say, i suppose that's it, been thinking for some extra 10 minutes but can't come up with anything to say.

so if you wanna know something else just ask i suppose, i promise i will answer every question!

Welcome to the site!

quoting doesn't seem to work anymore, it keeps showing the old quotes i made so instead i will refer to you with @(name)

aapologies for the late reply, it had to go through moderation approval first

@mbennet35
Thank you for welcoming me, your mood is funny(lurking) :3

@Waylon777
Thanks for the welcome, i am not sure yet which game, i am planning on making 1 game of each genre with game maker to see what i find the most fun to do.

@Rawr
thank you, i just can't help but love your name and your cute profile pic :3

Welcome,
chat to me anytime.

Michael

Hello and welcome to GaySpeak Smile

Sorry for the bump but I hadn't noticed someone replied to this thread after I replied and due to the promise I can't ignore it

Michael Wrote:Welcome,
chat to me anytime.

Michael

Late thank you but a thank you none the less

SilverFrost Wrote:Hello and welcome to GaySpeak Smile

Hey SilverFrost, late thank you as well but still a thank you!