Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News
Hi people ,

Great news to share , I picked up four weeks at Kenmore psychiatric hospital , and it's all night shift ( extra money )which is awesome as I can still teach in the afternoons.

I will be able to finally get the other panels for the colour-bond fence as well as the lattice work for the top.

So if I am not around it's because I am sleeping.

Bighug

Have a good night then, T...
Bonne nuit! Confusedmile:

Thats goods mum, for the next four weeks caffeine will be your best friend Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Good for you...

I expected this to be a Farnsworth moment. yah know, Futurerama Professor always announcing 'good News Everyone' and its ain't...

Wait. it kinda is a Proff Farnsworth moment, because this means you will be around less often Cry

The boys have been missing you, T...!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:The boys have been missing you, T...!!!

Especially me Mumzy Wumzy! *pushes ahead of everyone else* Kiss3

QueenOdi Wrote:Especially me Mumzy Wumzy! *pushes ahead of everyone else* Kiss3
Lol Queen, there's enough Ms T (Rainbow) for everyone....

i hope it's going well Smile

Hi all squish hug. missed you all.

Well , all went really well , I now have the new fences up and the best part is I never have to use wood again.
I went with cream for the color as it will keep in theme with the colonial design of Dark green gutters and rustic red banisters and frames.

I got offered a full time position at Kenmore for three nights a week , more if I want which I really don't as I still work at S.T.E.C. (Southern Tablelands Education Center).

Well that's about it from this way.

Welcome back Mum, glad to hear all is well. I think a few folks might have missed you a bit...:p