Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News
Well, my so called boyfriend called me tonight and we talked.I explained to him that I was lonely and vulnerable when I met him and I wanted it to work so badly but I couldn't fool myself as I was not attracted to him in a sexual way.I brought up the hygiene issue again and he claims that he bathes everyday.He asked where the odor comes from and I said down below.He even asked if I was turned off by his body or personality.He asked me what he could change in himself for when he meets somebody else.I said hygiene,clothes,neat car and house.He was afraid he wouldn't meet anybody else.Anyway I apologized for not being up front sooner and after speaking we both agreed that we would just be platonic friends.I'm so glad because I really like him as a friend and I didn't want to throw that away.Then after awhile we were just talking in general and we got cut off.When I called him back I got voicemail.I think maybe his phone needed charging because when my bars go down I can't talk on it till I recharge it.How does this all sound?

Well I hope that is all that it is a dead battery , it sounds like that is all it is . I think it is good that you were able to talk to him about this and he is talking back to you and it would be great if the two of you can remain friends I wish you the best of luck!

It sounds like you were able to clear the air between the two of you, and that's great! My own phone will go dead sometimes because of the battery, so hopefully that's all it is. Once you see how things go between you and your friend for the next few days, you will know for sure how things truly stand. Good luck!

I haven't followed the whole story, but this sounds like progress that'll make everyone happier in the end Smile

great for you, and hope it's just a dead battery