Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good-bye Gay Speak.....
So, did I scare you?

Yes, I'm leaving! Not for good, but on a jet plane! I have friends getting married in Berlin on July 5th. I'm leaving here on Wednesday, and returning the following Wednesday.

However, one of the grooms and I share a mutual friend who lives in California. She arrived here today, she's staying with me until Wednesday, flying with me to Berlin, flying back with me on Wednesday, and staying until Friday evening.

So I'll have little to no time to be here. Since people tend to disappear online, I didn't want you to think that happened to me. I'll be back in about two weeks to steal wins and ban others!

C-Ya soon!

Chuck
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

That sounds like fun for the 4th
Have a good time.

DON'T DO THAT (leave GS)!
Yes, you scared the crap out of me, lol.
Have a great time at the wedding! cheers!
-Doug

Glad you said something because I sometimes wonder when someone doesn't show up for awhile...

I hope you have a great time. See you when you get back!

Does sound like a good time. A little adventure.

*Sniff.* Bye! We'll miss you! Sad

Have fun. We'll miss you while you're gone. The word games just ain't going to be the same!

O_O

Was it because of what we did to you in Bowyn's dungeon??

Safe trip. Berlin is supposedly epic this time of year.

* Phew * for a moment I thought you was leaving Sad

Have fun Smile

Chuck you scared me

Have a faggoty-ass gay ole time