Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good day
Had quite a strange day today, had the day off so poped down to gunwarf queys in portsmouth for a bit of shopping went up the spinicker tower.

Then this afternoon feeling a little guily about the burgerking I had for lunch I went for a 22 mile bikeride along the basingstoke cannal.:biggrin:

Still im not ammused im working all weekend when my mates are going to brighton on saturday having a P*ss up and coming back sunday :mad:

Whats everyone else been upto today?

lol at the BK guilt!

Weekend workin does indeed suck when others are having a good time... I worked last weekend.

I've been to work today... off to the gym later... cardio session... hoping to do at least 30 mins on the treadmill.

Can't you tag along with them?

I've been a bit rubbish at things today... absoutely no energy.
Buggered up my maths mock thing,
Completely forgot I was supposed to be singing in a choir at church at dinner (some stressed out phone conversations to sort that one out),
Forgot my maths homework,
Got left at college by the guy who takes me home (more stressy phone calls),
Played abismally in my piano lesson,
Had big arguement with mama.

Arghgeugh.

The students were on strike today so I got up specially early and prepared a test for them, to no avail... Oh well. I got on with some corrections then did one class with the few students who weren't striking. Then went home, had a nap, did some shopping for my dinner party this evening.... Had the dinner party with my foreign language assistants (they are all leaving shortly) and had a great meal and a great time. Then, later logged on to see what you'd all been up to... hahaha. Nice day, though. Tomorrow is busier.

What were they striking about? I missed all the strikes of the 70s in USA. When I went to school everyone was so flaccid it created PUNKS Cool

My day was the usual boring crap. I moved some things here and there in the house, posted a furnace question on a forum then regretted it. I know nothing about this kind of stuff and was being asked all kinds of questions... started smelling gas and got more nervous but carried on. I even think I may have resolved the issue :biggrin:

then I rested, cooked dinner, and started watching stupid horror movies on the free movie channels I will have for three months Mdrbig

I wanna strike!! Although not for another year and a half now as I never have a lecture to go again til then wooo hoo!

My day today so far is just beginning but:

- Wireless has not been working for 2 whole days!! Sitting in the lounge with a direct connection atm - it's annoying! But at least direct is working now - before that wasn't either!
- I'm home alone - always good woo hoo!
- In love with the most fantastic guy ever so always got big grin on my face who left me the sweetest text ever!!!!!
- Had quite a rough sleep initially so am still a bit hazy. Took a while to drop off and get comfy - lots of tossing and turning.

I believe my appetite is finally returning though! My body allowed me to eat breakfast, lunch AND dinner yesterday woo hoo!!! Can't wait for my guy to come home *sigh*

Smurlos Wrote:- Wireless has not been working for 2 whole days!! Sitting in the lounge with a direct connection atm - it's annoying! But at least direct is working now - before that wasn't either!

TalkTalk??

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:TalkTalk??
Laugh no but my sister is with them and they suck.

I'm with Virgin. Well I started out with Telewest back in the day. Then they changed to Blueyonder. And then they were taken over by Virgin. In the whole 8 years I've had it, I don't honestly remember the last time it went down! But they cut us off for £10 that my mum didn't even know about!! So my mum settled it over the phone, got it reconnected only for it not to work. So rang again at like 25p a minute and 10p for this and 15p for that, just to find out 'their whole service is suspended til 9pm due to signalling faults" (sounds like the underground haha). It came back at 9.30pm but won't assign IP addresses still... but I've managed to get it connected by plugging the broadband straight into my laptop instead of the router so now I dunno if it's a router fault or my wireless hardware on my laptop.... hmmm!!!

Talktalk do indeed suck... my mum signed up with them without consulting me first!! I woulda told her NO NO NO straight away!!

Still waiting on them to send us a new router.. have had to borrow a modem off my uncle until it comes... and the connection is still a lil dodgy.
Had troubles with the internet from when we first signed up... TalkTalk blamed Tiscali (who we WERE with) and Tiscali were blaming TalkTalk... all a big cock up on BOTH their parts really!

Never had a truly great connection... and the other week where it died and many a phone call to TalkTalk to try and sort it... the one good thing is that their customer services line is free from a TalkTalk phone!