Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning!
I just had the best morning ever!Nothing beats Trey slowly kissing me before I wake up.I know we haven't brushed our teeth yet but who the fuck cares,we just get so lost in it.Then the love-making is totally different too.It's very slow,sensual and so damn fucking pleasurable!I don't know why but in the mornings I'm less "tense" and I fully get into the experience.I become much more noisier too.I left him in bed sleeping,miss him terribly already.

lucky you ..

u should think of a job with night shift then Confusedmile:

Laugh

Sorry, when I first started reading I was thinking "awww how cute" and then I got to the bit about not having brushed your teeth yet... hehe made me chuckle. Just such a random thing to say... back in the stone age I'm sure cavemen didn't really worry about if they had brushed their teeth before they kissed Wink

I brush my teeth before I get into bed and chew gum all day so it's not that big an issue I guess. But to be honest I don't really care, as long as I got my guy...

Noisier?! Good grief your poor neighbours.
Me and Ian bottle the sound up... we're considerate Wink ... Dan isn't though hehe.

Confusedmile: I had to laugh when I read the bit about noise. I was outside one morning, and our neighbour was giving me some rather odd (not to mention annoyed) looks.

We forgot a simple rule one morning: The walls here are not exactly thick, so if you get to a certain level of loudness.... well... ahem!

Needless to say.. since then, we keep quiet! Rofl

I had a gr8 morning too,i left luke in the bed,me nd him are both called luke lol,i went and had a shower nd went back in the room nd he was just startin at me so romanticly(excuse spellin...i tink)and just did it right there,its so much bettr in the morning:biggrin: :biggrin: Cool Xyxthumbs

Is it now??? In the wee hours of the morning? Or just before breakfast? Wink Confusedmile: :biggrin: