Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Marshlander
Jay Wrote:Goodness, what am I missing? Why is Marshlander leaving?

First it was East. Now Marshlander.

Marshlander, I only hope for the best where ever you are. Take care and thank you.

Thank you, Jay, for your kind words. You have given us a lot of insight on how other gay men and women are treated around the world in countries where it is less easy to own up to being gay. That's a fight that Marshlander had to discover the hard way too, so I think he felt akin to any such difficulties. Keep up the good work, Jay. Bighug

fenris Wrote:Maybe the same reasons what makes me shut down my account, too. I have liked it to be a member of GS, but since a few weeks, since every opinion, every advice was answered with stupid comments, stupid answers, I don´t know why I should spend my time here. When I see my Ignore list starts to grow bigger and bigger I ask myself why I should stay here. I was named rassistic, german ( ?!... someone has to be german, sorry ).
The Best was a misunderstanding with a member... he thought I have insulted him and as I have clarified the misunderstanding and that there was no reason for him to feel insulted, he told ME that I have to wait till he has calmed down. Sorry.. not my way...
My opinion is my opinion... and my opinion has to be accepted like I accept other opinions ...
Perhaps one should ask why do so many long-time members leave ... east, marshlander and so on. Maybe a good and honest advice - and showing how to live as a accepted grown up gay man - is not worth so much as stupid threads ...

But... what I write here,nonsense... Marshlander what ever was your reason, I hope I see you some times, somewhere again...
Danke Fenris, du hast ihm wohl verstanden. Er hatte genug von einige Schreiber gehabt und hatte wirklich andere, wichtigere Sachen, zu tun. Danke sehr für deinen Freundschaft. Bighug

hello i will miss him on here.but i hhope still frineds .and phone him.marslander is very very lovly. him was bussy.it diffrint on gayspeak when if peple go . i come some times justs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Marshlander, you rock, dude! It was awesome knowing ya, man. Good luck in your future endeavors!

take care marsh

Marsh....I was just going to start a thread to ask about you and to wish you the best this holiday season and to tell you I miss you alot and hope you are doing OK...and then I saw this under the related threads...I am sorry I wasn't here to contribute at the time of this thread but I want you to know you are missed...very much...and I do hope that you have found some kind of solution for the immediate situation life presented you. I hope you read this...maybe PA can show you my message...if you ever feel up to it please come back and say Hi...until then...my very best to you and PA.

fenris Wrote:Maybe the same reasons what makes me shut down my account, too. I have liked it to be a member of GS, but since a few weeks, since every opinion, every advice was answered with stupid comments, stupid answers, I don´t know why I should spend my time here. When I see my Ignore list starts to grow bigger and bigger I ask myself why I should stay here. I was named rassistic, german ( ?!... someone has to be german, sorry ).
The Best was a misunderstanding with a member... he thought I have insulted him and as I have clarified the misunderstanding and that there was no reason for him to feel insulted, he told ME that I have to wait till he has calmed down. Sorry.. not my way...
My opinion is my opinion... and my opinion has to be accepted like I accept other opinions ...
Perhaps one should ask why do so many long-time members leave ... east, marshlander and so on. Maybe a good and honest advice - and showing how to live as a accepted grown up gay man - is not worth so much as stupid threads ...

But... what I write here,nonsense... Marshlander what ever was your reason, I hope I see you some times, somewhere again...

ignore list?you put you on list?or they ignore you?

im sort of conservative i guess -i feel ignored on liberal leaning sites maybe

in town i never go to gays bars anymore-the level of discussion is nothing- just loud laughter and chit chat

i wonder who has higher suicide rate- gay conservatives or gay liberals?

he didnt say goodbye or why he left
?

I hope his doing ok nowadays whatever his doing Sad

Even though I've only been here for a couple of months, Marshlander have given this site a new meaning: the understanding that some of us don't have when it comes to various things, is always supplied by Marsh's wisdom; it enlightens us. He will be sorely missed. Thank you Marshlander. I hope to see you again!!!

Much love,
Russ

I hope Marshlander is doing well and all his troubles are sorted out, but it would be nice to see him back he's missed.

Respect