Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Marshlander
So sad to hear this news, the forum is not going to be the same without him. I do wish him all the best and I look forward to his return some day, take care friend, Ben.Confusedmile:

think this is a wake up call for the forum to save our members we aint a bunch of monsters we are civilized people and to be honest people shouldnt leave just take breaks

kindest regards

zeon x

This is so sad :frown:
I will miss his wisdom.
All the best Marshlander , we will keep a candle burning in the window for you.

Terribly sad to lose another member that has contributed so much to a community with an empathetic shoulder and many words of wisdom. We will be poorer for the loss of Marshlander but respect his wishes and hope for all the best for him in coming weeks.

Aw, this is so sad... He was full of wisdom and he will truly be missed in this fourm Smile

Take care marshlander and may god be with you Smile

Sad to see such an active and decent member go. Hope everything is ok and you may return soon marshy Smile

Goodbye Marshlander I wish you all the best we are sad to see you go

It's kind of odd scrolling down and not seeing his name in that number one spot. GS without Marsh doesn't make sense, it's like a there is a big hole in that can't be filled.

Hmmm . . . I hope things do work out for him. It sounded like he was going through a hard time. He and I didn't always agree on each others' world views, but I respected his ability to give great advice and insight for those who were looking, and I made sure he knew it.

Too loose Marsh is to loose part of gayspeak, He will be sorely missed, I always looked forward to his comments on all things posted, princealbert, please past my good wishes, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]