Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview a GS Member: XRIMO
Q. Why choose those tattoo designs and the placements? Whats the story on those?

A. The ouroborus symbol is easy, my friend and I had just watched Fullmetal Alchemist and he called me up wanting to get a tattoo and I asked of what. He said the ouroborus, I said okay. I decided on my right arm since it was usually covered but easy to see.

The placement of the one on my leg speaks for itself in the design of it. The demonic hand reaching up and clawing into me, as if to drag me into the bowels of hell. A representation of all the things I see that desire to pull me down and hurt me manifested into a demonic presence.

The chaos star is pretty well self-explanatory, it’s a symbol of chaos, of how little control we have in the world. I chose to put it on my hand because its… chaotic. No one expected it, I didn’t tell anyone I was going to do it. And the most beautiful thing of all, it cannot be hidden.

For the eclipse on my side, its actually the only tattoo out of the four so far that I designed completely by myself. The sun and moon that were highly regarded as perfect being by most ancient societies, joining together to form the most perfect union, but yet even so there is that slight concave in it where there is light emanating from behind the shadow, so that the perfect roundness of the eclipse bears a flaw… implicating that nothing is perfect, or in other words, everything is perfect in its own way.

Q. Boxers?, Breifs? or...... other?

A. I much prefer the looseness of boxers.

Q. Favorite Actor?

A. My answer usually changes on this one, but I’m going to go with Jack Nicholson, he can scare you and make you laugh so easily.

Q. Is spirituality important to you?

A. Not really, I’m more grounded in reality. Though I do think there is something more out there, I just don’t think its necessarily around for us to see or understand.

Q. If you die tomorrow, how would you spend your last day?

A. I have no idea how I would spend my last day if I were to die in 24 hours. Probably alone since I wouldn’t want to burden anyone with the inevitability of my death. Probably write up a final memo stating what should happen to my things and how I want my remains to be taken care of.

Q. If you had to choose between being a robot-ninja OR a capten of a priate ship with lazer cannons?

A. Robot Ninja

What do you think are the implications of Newcomb's Problem?

A. Well, I actually wasn’t all that aware of Newcomb’s Problem, so I had to look it up. It seems rather complex, relying on a fatalistic approach towards an answer. The implications being that if the predictor is almost always right, then choosing becomes pointless really.

Q. What kind of relationship do you see yourself in, say, within ten years?

A. I haven’t really been in a relationship, as much as I would like to, so seeing what kind of relationship I’ll be in is nearly impossible to envision. Though I would like to have one, I want something so simple, just a reliable friend, the person in whom I know I can trust - that is all I want.

Q. Out of all the fantasies you have had which one would you love to see come true and why?

A. This will sound so incredibly bitter, but probably the thing I fantasize the most about is the end of the world. Usually I play the part of the seemingly invincible villain that seeks to destroy it all, bringing everything to the brink of oblivion… the funny thing is I never finish the fantasy, I never destroy the world nor is it saved, usually it remains in the state of climax awaiting the hero to arrive. Is it weird that I desire such a thing?

Q. If you could have any super power, what would it be?

A. Telepathy, I would really like to know what people are thinking.

Q. What would be your ideal guy?

A. Honest, reliable and funny.

Q. What is your most embarrassing memory?

A. Asking out a girl back in grade 6. That still haunts me.

XRIMO Wrote:Q. If you die tomorrow, how would you spend your last day?

A. I have no idea how I would spend my last day if I were to die in 24 hours. Probably alone since I wouldn’t want to burden anyone with the inevitability of my death. Probably write up a final memo stating what should happen to my things and how I want my remains to be taken care of.

Q. If you had to choose between being a robot-ninja OR a capten of a priate ship with lazer cannons?

A. Robot Ninja

What do you think are the implications of Newcomb's Problem?

A. Well, I actually wasn’t all that aware of Newcomb’s Problem, so I had to look it up. It seems rather complex, relying on a fatalistic approach towards an answer. The implications being that if the predictor is almost always right, then choosing becomes pointless really.

Q. What kind of relationship do you see yourself in, say, within ten years?

A. I haven’t really been in a relationship, as much as I would like to, so seeing what kind of relationship I’ll be in is nearly impossible to envision. Though I would like to have one, I want something so simple, just a reliable friend, the person in whom I know I can trust - that is all I want.

Q. Out of all the fantasies you have had which one would you love to see come true and why?

A. This will sound so incredibly bitter, but probably the thing I fantasize the most about is the end of the world. Usually I play the part of the seemingly invincible villain that seeks to destroy it all, bringing everything to the brink of oblivion… the funny thing is I never finish the fantasy, I never destroy the world nor is it saved, usually it remains in the state of climax awaiting the hero to arrive. Is it weird that I desire such a thing?

Q. If you could have any super power, what would it be?

A. Telepathy, I would really like to know what people are thinking.

Q. What would be your ideal guy?

A. Honest, reliable and funny.

Q. What is your most embarrassing memory?

A. Asking out a girl back in grade 6. That still haunts me.

DAMN XRIMO! Your answer for dying in 24 hours is depressing bud! Screw all that!!! If that ever happens, use 1.5 of those 24 hours to drive northwest into the U.S. and we will tear some shit up and have a good ol' time! Dont worry about bothering me, I am always looking for an excuse for a good time! Wink :biggrin:

Ninja robot nice choice Big Grin

Oops I don't have any questions, but since you asked...????