Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gosh I hope they like me
Yours truly is in search of a good forum lately and poor ChadzBoyz is NOT cutting it. So as I am settling in to my third decade on earth and waiting for a 7:40a flight, I find myself here.

Commence delirious 2am flirting.

lol I just joined up on Chadzboyz the other day. I'm a little out of your age range but I hope you like it here. It's a good forum here. It can get slow at but there is good advice and good people here. Hope you hang around x

I wasn't aware I had an age range!

Well maybe its just me who has an age range lol =] but I do like people who are wise. Its a good thing to be.

Hello, jet2a and welcome.

Wise ...? Don't know if I'd like it or not. Doesn't that come about after making mistakes ... and isn't making the mistakes often the fun part of getting into trouble? Wink

I has moments of wise also learning from others mistakes. And I make a very good couples counselor when I'm drunk!

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

I hope they like you too! :biggrin:

Big warm Welcome

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

joshyboi Wrote:Well maybe its just me who has an age range lol =] but I do like people who are wise. Its a good thing to be.

So I must not be old enough then. Wink

Welcome to the forums