Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you want to work in a lighthouse like these?
I FUCKING LOVE THE WAVES SMASHING THE LIGHTHOUSE.....TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME

Not sure if I'd work there, but defo staying for a few days every now and then Smile

Sylph Wrote:Adorable my bleddy ass Bashing

One thing you'll come to learn about my people if nothing else, is while having the most churches per capita than anywhere in the world, we are highly superstitious.

We literally have books upon books of lore and myth relating to our island.

The most international I believe; "Bermuda Triangle"

But there are tons of internal lore and superstition that many don't know of, and my Nana used to tell me all the stories.

Ghastly Horses, Wartime ephemeral entities...

For gods sake, we were and in some country's legislature, still are known as "The Devil's Isles".

We have a giant hole that we call "Devil's Hole", for the fact that besides turtles living in the water there, nothing else lives there and the story goes that, "were you to ever fall in, you'd go straight to hell"

Lighthouses, especially our one, hold terrible lore and devastation, due to the history of the lighthouse and the time I'm which they were prevalent.

I may be a rude ass belligerent bitch at times:

But if it's one thing I don't mess around with and respect, is the myths of old and the mystical history of my progenitors.

Its simply wrong to test those waters, so to speak.

Ok, in a long list of dealbreakers for me, hun, this is by far the biggest one. Hell, I'd take trashy reggaeton over this.

You do nothing but disappoint me, sweety. Cue El Drama, season finale and cliffhanger.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Absolutely. 100% yes.

Sylph Wrote:I may be a rude ass belligerent bitch at times:

But if it's one thing I don't mess around with and respect, is the myths of old and the mystical history of my progenitors.

Its simply wrong to test those waters, so to speak.

Still adorable. You're like a little puppy frightened of a squeaky toy. So cute. Smile
''Do I look civilized to you?''

On a second thought -- I'd love to have sex in that lighthouse. Will go on my to-do list.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Insertnamehere Wrote:I FUCKING LOVE THE WAVES SMASHING THE LIGHTHOUSE.....TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME

Not sure if I'd work there, but defo staying for a few days every now and then Smile

Ok, in a long list of dealbreakers for me, hun, this is by far the biggest one. Hell, I'd take trashy reggaeton over this.

You do nothing but disappoint me, sweety. Cue El Drama, season finale and cliffhanger.

Y no me importa, bitch.

Hay muchas razones por que no puedo de ser contigo también, pero no permiten ellos a destruir mi opinión de ti.

Yo amo mi historia y mitología, y si no puedes ni quieres de entender, entonces sí. No debemos ser con al otro.

Tienes Deal Breakers también, así no creés que soy una persona perfecta, sin imperfecciones. Y tú eres el mismo también.

Bitch Sheep

No way do I want to place myself in to this sort of situation:

[Image: the-netherlands-ijmuiden-storm-waves-sma...D1PD6G.jpg]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

^ But that's so pretty

Sylph Wrote:Y no me importa, bitch.

Hay muchas razones por que no puedo de ser contigo también, pero no permiten ellos a destruir mi opinión de ti.

Yo amo mi historia y mitología, y si no puedes ni quieres de entender, entonces sí. No debemos ser con al otro.

Tienes Deal Breakers también, así no creés que soy una persona perfecta, sin imperfecciones. Y tú eres el mismo también.

Bitch Sheep

I don't recall ever calling myself perfect. I'm sorry boo, I love Greek mythology, you now, but I won't BUY it for any kind of reality. Cause...I have a brain...and more often than not it tells fiction from reality quite nicely.

I'm afraid I won't ever indulge something so boldly ridiculous as superstition and least of all if it's something culturally imprinted. That means all sorts of potential problems hun.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:^ But that's so pretty

I don't recall ever calling myself perfect. I'm sorry boo, I love Greek mythology, you now, but I won't BUY it for any kind of reality. Cause...I have a brain...and more often than not it tells fiction from reality quite nicely.

I'm afraid I won't ever indulge something so boldly ridiculous as superstition and least of all if it's something culturally imprinted. That means all sorts of potential problems hun.

Tal vez, pero a mi, la cultura es el parte más importante.

No es la superstición, pero la cultura.

Claro que yo se que mucha de las supersticiones son falsa, pero yo lo respecto todavía.

Voy a amarte por siempre, no se importa que cual es la diferencia entre nos.
Solamente que amo mi cultura y historia... Tal vez que demasiado jjj

without seeing the video I can honestly say I could live in a lighthouse - the thought of not seeing people is appealing to me as people stress me out so much - im not exactly a people person so as long as I had the internet id be very happy