Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my first tattoo a few days ago.
i like this tattoo... pretty awesome.

ivorybenz Wrote:i like this tattoo... pretty awesome.

Thanks Smile I like it too. And I it could be my way of supporting the people fighting HIV.

yes it could! positive thinking dude.

I may be wrong , but I was always under the impression that tattoo meanings were only important in the criminal world.

Don't worry about it , if anyone asks just say you are a comic fan.

Rainbowmum Wrote:I may be wrong , but I was always under the impression that tattoo meanings were only important in the criminal world.

Don't worry about it , if anyone asks just say you are a comic fan.

I did not know that thanks.

I am almost at 50 posts and when I get there I will post the newest photo of my biohazzered tattoo.

[Image: IsisAutumn-s-Goddess-Tattoo.htm] this is the same design i got tattooed on my arm

[Image: 1194984804920155521biohazard_symbol_01.svg.med.png]

A lot of the gay men who are HIV positive in my general area have that as a 'sign' that they are 'toxic' - HIV+.

However it was also used by generally 'sick' individuals who viewed themselves as toxic - sick being anything physical, mental or emotional.

Its all sort of an inside 'joke' for most.

So yes, most likely a lot of people are going to see the bio-hazard warning and think you are toxic in some way (either HIV+ or mentally/emotionally a mess).

Never heard of it being a referance to HIV, usually just take it as it means, reminds me of the computer game half life or on the side of drums with toxic waste in it. I wouldnt worry if I were you!

The only diseases that I personally would associate with the biohazard symbol is are those that can be used for biological warfair like the Ebola and Marburg viri. You'd be very cognizant if someone had those as they'd be bleaching through their skin. But that association is in medicine not in tattoos.

H.I.V./AIDS would make a bad biological weapon for various reasons, such as difficulty to spread using biological weaponry and it having being downgraded from a terminal to chronic disease, so just tell that to suspicious people.

Otherwise Congradulations, I'm too terrified of pain to get one. But I really want one.
My anesthesiologist (yes I have one) doesn't seem eager to give me an anesthetic. He gave me this spray to numb your skin, but I'm holding out for a Fentanyl lollipop Tongue

Micheal Jackson ruined it for all of us when he overdosed on Prpofol (aka: "milk of amnesia" or "milk of anaesthesia", for it's milky colour) . I have actually been given propofol at the dentists and found it to be unbelievably weak.