Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduation Ball THE AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!
Well guys,

I've just come in from my graduation ball and well I must say it was probably the best night out of my life lol. We were all suited and booted for the night and got greeted to a red carpet reception got greeted with a glass of champagne and got a free drinks ticket for a bottle of beer or wine I had some beer (Magners) and it was nice, then we sat down to a lovely three course meal and then came the speeches (awards which were a bit of fun) I won most organised student lol which was nice hahaha then came the dancing. Jesus when I get into it I never knew I was that type of boy lol, I was dancing with everyone wasn't shy or anything lol

Then my lecturer came up to me and was like "Wow Steve you are a totally different person, your lively interesting and it's so good seeing you away from the books" I was like wow am I so totally different? Well as the night progressed I drank more I had about 6 Jack daniel's doubles with coke and I was buzzing and eventhough my date was ill I had a banging time. Well then I requested my favourite song "Elephant" by alexandra burke and that when the shit started to heat up. I grabbed this guy who Im friend with and we was proper bumpin and grinding I licked his face a few times and we ended up proper getting off with each other lol in this song and some people were like wow! hahaha Edge of glory came on and we were screaming the words lol then before the end we went to a gay bar and there was a mix of different people and we were belting out the finest of whitney houston and just had a general good time. I wasn't mortally drunk but the atmosphere and dancing kept me going.

All in all an amazing night and a certain gayspeak member who is friends with me on facebook will be able to see all my pics.

Oh GOD FACEBOOK!!! lol the pictures are gonna be canny lol

Cheers Gayspeakies

(A slightly sozzled mrk2010)

p.s. check out my favourite song Elephant (maybe it may work for you)

That's awesome , so glad you had a wonderful time.

Great news mate, glad you had a good night...a well deserved one by the sounds of it Wink

Piss Pot

wow, I wish I had all that planned, all I'm getting is dinner at a cheap buffet. but it feels soooo good to wake up the next morning and not have to worry about school work. congratulations by the way, glad you enjoyed yourself.Cheerleader2
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I love when nights like that turn out awesome. I'm going out tomorrow night (saturday) that should be fun n.n

LOL Mrk, it seems like so much fun Big Grin Congrats

Ceez and Kiid, I hope your nights will be equally nice Smile

lol u flirt Smile , sounds like a great night - guess after all that studying you were ready to party,

lol. mrk! I'm glad you had a great night! :biggrin:

Hello mister kay,
Glad ya night went excellent... Sorry i got short on the phone was trying to get rid of the ex to his boyfriends palce and then get down the beach but what... Hey glad you had a fab night and have come right out your shell since we first spoke... remember

wave your hands in the air like u just dont casre!

zeon Wrote:Hello mister kay,
Glad ya night went excellent... Sorry i got short on the phone was trying to get rid of the ex to his boyfriends palce and then get down the beach but what... Hey glad you had a fab night and have come right out your shell since we first spoke... remember

wave your hands in the air like u just dont casre!

Ook at the Facebook photos lol U weren't short with me babes. x