Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Theft Auto
Anyone play it? Like it?

I've played GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas. I've never beat any of them (though I made it to the last mission in 3).

I love the GTA games, but to be honest ? All I ever do is nick the cars to park them in car parks and listen to the radio :redface:.

I've got the GTA radio stations on my iPod and I play them in the car when I'm stuck in traffic - Reid Tucker and his two half-desks is HILARIOUS :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Love em.... completed GTA3 and Vice City. Pretty stuck on San Andreas although haven't played em in ages!

Love the radio stations too... some good tunes and humour.

What I mostly do is nick a car, grab the attention of the cops and see how long I can last before getting busted or wasted. Or sometimes I'll do the opposite and see how GOOD a driver I can be... that takes a lot of patience lol.

The missions in San Andreas are ridiculously hard. I get really frustrated with it. But I calm down by going on a psychotic rampage across the countryside, evading the cops and trying to find cool cars to escape in.

I thought San Andreas was easy, I just hated the drive by missions and the car chase ones, such as being on a motor bike, you fall off them to easy..:mad:

Tbh I let my 12 year old sister do the missions.. and I just drive LOL.

I love the driving part :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Anyone getting GTA 4?? Mean't to do really good

PrettyLittleIcon Wrote:Anyone getting GTA 4?? Mean't to do really good

Since I don't have a next-gen console, I probably won't be playing GTA4 for awhile. But I do have my old buddies 3, Vice City and San Andreas to keep me company until I do Icon16

PrettyLittleIcon Wrote:Anyone getting GTA 4?? Mean't to do really good

Don't think I fancy being fucked by a Killer marshmallow, or killed by an eating marshmallow, or even eaten by a fucking marshmallow.... Hehehe.
Rolleyes

princealbertofb Wrote:Don't think I fancy being fucked by a Killer marshmallow, or killed by an eating marshmallow, or even eaten by a fucking marshmallow.... Hehehe.

Rolleyes
What :confused: