edit: Oh... I see now... look at PLI's avatar

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:also :confused:

edit: Oh... I see now... look at PLI's avatar

Quite right, WouldLike with the zillion new tops to show off your
wonderful
bulging
muscles
... hehehe; you've got to look at PrettyLittleIcon's avatar. Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Quite right, WouldLike with the zillion new tops to show off your
wonderful
bulging
muscles
... hehehe; you've got to look at PrettyLittleIcon's avatar. Wink

I wouldn't quite say wonderful and bulging lol

PrettyLittleIcon Wrote:Anyone getting GTA 4?? Mean't to do really good
Heh I'm not a computer game guy,
but my friend works at Zavvi, and to promote the game her and a friend are staying back after work to do chalk outlines of each other all over the floor...

Cool! :biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I wouldn't quite say wonderful and bulging lol

:biggrin:[SIZE=4]U:biggrin: [/SIZE]
aRolleyesrRolleyese
T:frown:O:frown:O
M:tongue:O:tongueBig Grin:tongue:E:tongue:S:tongue:T

PrettyLittleIcon Wrote:Anyone getting GTA 4?? Mean't to do really good

Now I really wish I could play it. It keeps getting perfect scores on all the gaming sites. Even 100 on metacritic for the PS3 (but that may change when more reviews come in). Still, it makes me want a PS3 even more now.

Shame that you wont be able to play it for a while but I think there is a lot of glitches. One of my friend's game crash at around 70% completion, and some others have trouble calling people and reading text messages. :S, but with mine, I have no proplems Smile but some may come Sad

The only problem I have with it is that there is a really nice car called the Infernus I got the car for him and its meant to stay there so you can get it again and again but its never there Sad but I do have one that someone gave me and I dont want to drive it incase I lose it or blow it up or something lol but I will properly just ramdomly find one sooner or later Big Grin

But it is a really good game, a few choices that you can make that change the story line Smile its the best GAME I have played this year.

and about my avatar I just saw the picture and thought it was funny lol

I really rate it as well babe ... it's HUGE and there are LOADS and loads of missions to do, and whilst some people might find the rather INCREDIBLE amounts of bad language and unlawful activity to be ... objectionable ... if you're light-hearted enough about the game itself, it can be a very enjoyable experience ...

... I think that's all the politically-correct i's dotted and t's crossed ... now I'm gonna go jump in my car and ram-raid a hotdog stand !! :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Since wer'e all talking GTA...i've got Chinatown Wars for the DS..it's pretty good & has the city & maybe even some characters from GTA4 in it.

I was gonna make a thread about this. However, I found this. I love the GTA series. I have almost every single GTA for the PSX and PS2. I just need to get Vice City Stories. I love going on shooting sprees and stealing cars in GTA San Andreas. I find it to be a perfect stress buster.