Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great What Ifs
Everybody has one. Smile Mine's chickening out on an offer that could've been the best thing that happened to me.

I always wonder what if I had come out sooner, how much my life would be different? Would I be happier now, or would I have just been more depressed.

And a recent one, what if I am able to meet a guy I really like but lives so far away, I truly wonder what would happen IRL.

These types of questions make us regret... but yet they are always on our mind aren't they?

It's logically impossible to do everything in life, so you must choose not to do many things, so don't torture yourself with such questions.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I guess mine be what if I chose a different friend over the friend I did choose at the start of highschool. There was two groups exstremely different in the terms of labels. I was good friends with one from each.

i have learnt that what if's is tied in with fate.... What if i cross the road now whilst the prat in the BMW mini is driving at 90 MPH in a 30MPH zone will he kill me?? i have a what if moment which i cannot undo and it cost something dearly so ill end here

Technically, you can and you have made all the different possible choices and decisions for everything, just not here. Here you make only one decision for one thing. But, based on different choices, there are many other parallel or not so parallel universes in which you have made different choices. So don't worry. :]

What if I had been born a woman. What if I had a sex change. What if I had boobs as big as my wifes. Things to think about.........

born in a different family
born in a different country

if i've made some bad guys as friends...now i would be extremely evil
i am evil inside

What if I had let myself be gay and be loved much sooner than I did? Would I still be alive to write to you today? :confused:

Okay then it’s really early morning and I can’t sleep so I’m going to tell you about my “Great What If”.
This what if a biggy for me as it might me quite upset to tell it but I think it may explain a little about how my mind works.
Okay this how it starts if I wasn’t born with my disability and was abled bodied.

In my family a few of us had one thing on their minds when we were young, we all knew what wanted to do when they grow up,
my cousins and my case knew we wanted to be a solider in our local regiment which is now called The Royal Gloucestershire, Berkshire and Wiltshire Light Infantry.
All of us joined the scouts and then apart from me the other two went to the army cadets all I could do was watch them.
This where I started receding into myself, and stop doing things with other people my age as I didn’t want to go to a silly youth club and I wanted to go with my cousins.

So to the want if;

I know I would have been a solider, even as a disabled guy my head I feels like it is only designed in a specific way to be a solider.
Scary I know that sounds, but I think I would have been really happy as that person.
I’ve done tests by the British army that test for how well you would be at particular roles with in the army my results came up as being a sergeant.
It was the army lads who tested me felt really sorry for me, they were so kind to me.
I cry every time I watch the film Black Hawk Down as at the end of the film one of the guys says :

Quote:When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say?
I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is.”

That cuts deep for some reason really deep, I feel I should be there with them Silly I know but that’s how its………..

Sorry guys this is more painful than telling your best mate you’re gay and you know he’s going to hate you afterwards..