Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great What Ifs
no no one can say it swetlad .diffint things is worse diffrint time.thats a shame.you done a diffrint goodthings insted.i wish i got a job in a caffy . a proper one get paiyed.and be a dancer.i hope one day come true.wish come true.

joseph Wrote:no no one can say it swetlad .diffint things is worse diffrint time.thats a shame.you done a diffrint goodthings insted.i wish i got a job in a caffy . a proper one get paiyed.and be a dancer.i hope one day come true.wish come true.

You are so right joseph, I have done other things in my life that I would of never have done if I wasnt disabled, like doing a degree in fine art and in one way meeting you guys...

Ah Joseph what wonderful words of comfort and wisdom you offered to Sweetlad! *hugs Jo*

That was a very brave post sweetlad...I applaud you...it is hard to be that vulnerable.

My what if was always being born to someone who was sane and loving. I suspect this is a common "what if" for children in abusive homes. In the end though...I wouldnt change a thing because if I had I wouldn't be where I am today and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

East Wrote:That was a very brave post sweetlad...I applaud you...it is hard to be that vulnerable.

My what if was always being born to someone who was sane and loving. I suspect this is a common "what if" for children in abusive homes. In the end though...I wouldnt change a thing because if I had I wouldn't be where I am today and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

awwwww thanks xx

hmmmmm been there to mate, which I'm not going to talk about though................

When I was 15 one day at my buddy's house we were screwing around and somehow started wrestling on the floor. He pinned me face-down, got on top of me, and started dry-humping me. I was girl-crazy but had also wondered about gay sex, so as he was humping me I asked him if he wanted to really fuck me in the butt. He immedialely stopped and went silent. I asked him again if he wanted to get naked and fuck me or let me suck his dick. He said no, so we dropped it and went out somewhere and never spoke of it again.

My point is: What if he and I had fucked that day? Would I have liked it enough to keep at it and become gay? My entire life would have turned out very differently.