Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maryland might approve gay marriage
looks like the state of Maryland just might approve gay marriage
linky

am i wrong, i heard the reason the NJ governor vetoed the marriage bill is because he is a hopeful republican VP candidate.

also in the news the California gay marriage opponents will not go to the US Supreme Court, but rather keep their appeal in a Fed District court. Should delaying things 6-12 months.

pellaz Wrote:looks like the state of Maryland just might approve gay marriage
linky

am i wrong, i heard the reason the NY governor vetoed the marriage bill is because he is a hopeful republican VP candidate.

also in the news the California gay marriage opponents will not go to the US Supreme Court, but rather keep their appeal in a Fed District court. Should delaying things 6-12 months.

Yes, you are wrong. NY has already passed gay marriage. You are thinking about the fat assed Governor of NJ. The Republicans just love him. And it is either VP or a run at the presidency next time around. It has not been determined yet. He swore that he would veto it as soon as it came up, and he did

[Image: chris-christie.jpg]

typo boo..

pellaz Wrote:typo boo..

It happens. I figured it was, I just didn't want anyone else to get confused about it.

its ok, love you more.

Gay marriage, what will they have next? Black presidents?

I figure we are heading into the period when the dominoes will just start falling over faster and faster.

The hardest part was knocking over that first domino, once it went it was inevitable that once Nazis on Dinosaurs didn't rise up and reduce that state to ruins and ashes that the rest of the states would see it isn't bad and nothing bad is going to happen.

There will come a time when so many states have gay marriage it will pass into federal 'law' that all states have to have them. I expect that in less than 20 years.