Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green in London
London can look very beautiful in the Spring at times when, after all the rain, everything looks so verdant. I’m attaching a photo that I took in a local park of which we have very many in London, of a tree that seems to be positively bouncing for joy against the more tardy plane trees that are only now beginning to leaf. It’s not a great photo but it pleases my eye.

[Image: thumb-1462649573670-img_2479.jpg]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I personally love to take pics of nature Big Grin you can go find me on insta if you want, i only post nature pics, my name is Mikkel_Wengel

MickTheMousie Wrote:I personally love to take pics of nature Big Grin you can go find me on insta if you want, i only post nature pics, my name is Mikkel_Wengel

Thanks Mick but I steer clear of a lot of social media and don't use Instagram. Keep shooting though, it might be interesting to see some of your work here.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

With the grotesque amount of rain you have over there I would be surprised if I didn't see green. For the same reason, green is mostly a winter occurrence here, barring the eucalyptus/pine forests which tend to remain green.

I like seeing green. Seems healthy for some reason.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]