Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!!!
Trying to find a forum where I can feel at home chatting about, well, anything, and I'm giving this place a test run of sorts.
I live in Arkansas, which is a lovely place despite the drought it's currently going through.
I like playing World of Warcraft (Haven't been able to lately as don't have a game card for it at this time), reading webcomics (Speaking of which, suggest me some!), and often reading manga and occasionally watching anime. (Right now I'm on a Sailor Moon and Hetalia kick.)
I identify myself as bi, though I think there's a better term for it, just not sure what it is.
I'm some sort of sexuality where I just don't see gender as an issue for me rather than preferring any or seeing my significant other as a man or woman.
Then again, maybe that IS bi and I need a dictionary! XD
Anyways, I'll be running about now, take care!

Welcome I hope you enjoy GS!

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome, and I hope Gayspeak meets your needs and lives upto your expectations...I'm sure it will as we talk about everything from dildos to the weather...and everything in between Wink

welcome to the forum. Im sure youll like it here, alot of good people and alot of good discussions too.

Hi & welcome!

Hi welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

Hello Caaake Welcome to the family.

Hi Caaake and welcome to GS.