Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings.
[COLOR="Purple"]Greetings to everyone around and those that come by to say hi.

I'm a simple guy with not many ambitions, I'm 19 and I'm a bisexual individual.
I came to these forums with hope to obtain perhaps help with some questions and with some luck a friend or two.
I'm studying animation(by myself)/drawing styles(by myself)/ERM (event, public relations, marketing).
I love sweets, I'm a lil' chubby because I did myself wrong when it comes to take care of the body, although I'm working on it.
I love dogs, they're adorable and very cute when playful. (I do not dislike other animals as I enjoy their company as well)
I'm a gamer like many of my current and past friends, I love learning, analyzing and debating several topics and/or mechanics/story that they share.
I like to talk more often than not, it's interesting to know people and what they like, specially when they're willing to discuss things you like to talk about.
I'm a tad pessimistic unfortunately, so sorry incase I do come out negative, however I do dislike fighting or arguing.
I also wanna apologize incase it was either too much information at once or incase it was still bad of an introduction. (or too self centred)

TL;DR:
- hi, I'm a new dude here, pleased to meet you Big Grin
[/COLOR]

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[Image: welcome.gif]

welcome! Smile

Hi and Welcome to GS! According to your first post you seem to be an interesting guy. I'm sure you will find many friends with same interests here. And I love drawing too. Wavey

Welcome to GS

Hi and welcome to gs, and that was a very good introduction Smile

Whatsup Ruru! Welcome to the group! Don't be shy, most of us are friendly Wink

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

[COLOR="Purple"]Thank you everyone for your kindness, really put a smile on my face.
Warm welcomes are the best. Big Grin
[/COLOR]